Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: X[treme Speed] 6, a v21.0004 x6 CFW by luiz127

=( i still cant turn off my flash it still lights up in dark places

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

already apply all patches and set to auto.
    still cannot install apps.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey i've succesfully flash my X6 with your CFW
    my review: it's amazing man
    the only problem is it still a little (just a little) bit laggy (i don't know why :P) but it doesn't matter for me
    thanks bro.. can't wait to add omnia HS for your next work

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi there. Your cfg is amazing but can u have one with euro1 (portuguese)? tkx in advance

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by claudio_extreme
    hi there. Your cfg is amazing but can u have one with euro1 (portuguese)? tkx in advance
    come the 22nd of august, i'll be able to do that kind of thing. I have exams atm, so i can only troubleshoot, not update or tweak my cfw

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ok tkx. i will wait. but i created my own firmware, only with rom patcher. originaly and hacked :P euro 1 if someone want my rofs2 file until the euro 1 extreme speed launch i upload to some server.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

great work bro, really. But if u could do the following, it would be much better:
    1) remove all pre-installed Apps from the ROM, give us SIS files seperated.
    Maybe u r wondering why no autostart with jbak taskman, it's becuz we can't change any of its settings, or un-install it! , so the ROM is better without pre-installed apps.
    2) remove the 'Patches' folder from Z:\ drive, cuz we can't add/remove patches.
    3) add mods for gallery, to search only in Images, Music & Videos on E:\ drive , this will make it much faster.
    4) add java mod, to auto accept all confirmation requests.
    5) vodafone hs is so slow, replace it with omnia hd,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Murad365
    great work bro, really. But if u could do the following, it would be much better:
    1) remove all pre-installed Apps from the ROM, give us SIS files seperated.
    Maybe u r wondering why no autostart with jbak taskman, it's becuz we can't change any of its settings, or un-install it! , so the ROM is better without pre-installed apps.
    2) remove the 'Patches' folder from Z:\ drive, cuz we can't add/remove patches.
    3) add mods for gallery, to search only in Images, Music & Videos on E:\ drive , this will make it much faster.
    4) add java mod, to auto accept all confirmation requests.
    5) vodafone hs is so slow, replace it with omnia hd,
    1) The only preinstalled app i'd consider removing would be pocketsensor, cos I understand that that isnt for everyone

2) I plan on fixing that for the next release, so you get all the patches pre copied to the E:\ drive (they take up like no space on z: because they are all text files and not much bigger than a kilobyte or 2 each)

3) I haven't made any of these mods myself, but I am working on a couple things, like making E:\ the default saving place for messages and setting the sent folder limit to 999 instead of 20

4)I'll implement that eventually. I'm still learning how to do this, working out which files do what etc, and eventually i'll tweak everything I can to make the phone as fast as possible, whilst still keeping the functionality of the device.

5) If you read my title post, at the moment, the Omnia HS doesn't coexist with the others so I'm keeping the other 8 in favour of the one, until I work out the kinks, and can get it working with the others. Only when I get that happening will I add the Omnia HS.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi. First sorry for my English.
    I agree with Murad365 for everything!
    Jbak is working perfectly with autostart but only when is installed separately. I removed it from your firmware and then installed it and it's great. I think that it'll be good to remove T9(i removed it for me). You should add mods for gallery as Murad365 said. Java mod is good too, despite i don't need it.
    2) remove the 'Patches' folder from Z:\ drive, cuz we can't add/remove patches. - AGREE! We can add them yourself and choose what we need!
    5) vodafone hs is so slow, replace it with omnia hd, - Vodafone is good to be there, but we all prefer Omniq HS.
    Other thing is that i can't change tsunami mods. I don't like your choice but i can't change it because it said: Build in component!
    It's better for you to remove it and we'll install what we prefer! (i cant remove it for myself )
    And if you can add Bulgarian language please. I post your mod in Bulgarian forum and people like it but not all of them can work with English menus. I tried to add it but i can't.

And please remove this programs:
    2. Autoinstaller 1.2.0 ( who uses thah :X )

3. Phonetorch ( i use widgetizer )

4. Killme ( I dont see this APP )

5. Pocketsensor (easily the greatest little app I’ve ever found) ( I dont use it and its autostart doesn't work for the same reason az Jbak)

PnoNetInfo - dont use it!

Let people choose what to use!

I personally prefer also to remove the Asphalt 4 and DJ Mix Tour games. And also these apps: Amazon, Hi5, Friendstar, Ovi Music, Ovi Contacts! And change the default themes with something different for everyone to like at least one!

If you can do all this for me and for other who likes it - you are KING

Regards from Bulgaria!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

"It's better for you to remove it and we'll install what we prefer! "
    "Let people choose what to use! "
    Hes chosen what he wants to use and released it, people can use it if they like it they don't have to. What you have said is basically just to strip everything out. I don't disagree with you because i dislike some of the things in there (namely pocket sensor and the default theme)
    However I can easily change this myself. If you want a basic CFW, feel free to create it.
    Luiz has just released what he has produced.

Oh, and i use autoinstaller, its my favourite app: how else can i test a whole load of apps without having to spend an age installing stuff. batchuninstaller is also great, they both work hand in hand.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast