Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: X[treme Speed] 6 v21.0004 by luiz127

Hmmm, i think its just a case of putting the patches in E, I'll try it now. Yes, i just copied the patches over to the patches folder and voila, it worked however you haven't put the startup patch in yet so when we put the patches on to autostart it doesn't work
    "10. v50 Super Start Mod "
    I've used this mod on V20 and it worked great, I'll put it in yours and see how it works.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Here we go, Just added a few bits to help you out. Firebird is now the default theme and i have made sure rompatcher works with autostart now. I've also put tornado with Tehk7 Icons in and deleted all of the nokia themes (I forgot to delete the private files so they are still in the theme manager - I'll sort this later!). I'll mod scriptinit now so mods get copied over I'll edit when i upload it.
    EDIT - Heres the file
    (Packing it in a zip halfed the file's size!)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks heaps rocker, I just spent all day doing the same thing. I got firebird as the default, worked out how to add specific apps to different folders in the manual (i'll send you a PM tomorrow explaining how to do it) got scriptinit working, so i've also managed to include the patches. I also got the omnia hs working, but it was at the expense of the top bar on all the other hs's, so i removed it...i've updated my thread to reflect the changes

getting the theme as default is the biggest pain in the a**...soo much to do lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

"getting the theme as default is the biggest pain in the a**...soo much to do lol"
    Seriously!? It took me the best of 3 mins including unpacking and repacking!
    Just extract the theme using siscontents, add to rofs3, go into private and copy the folder name of the theme you put into resource skins instead of the numbe ron 0x14!
    how did u do it? did u try and change the uid from 16 to 8?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

OH 1 more thing. Take off the "XTE Innovate startup message"
    Replace it with something like the s60v5 startup screen (PM if you want it/need help, its just a case of deleting the other startup stuff and renaming it startup.gif)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

check out my updated version, i did fix it lol, and yes, i changed it from 16 digits to 8 lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by luiz127
    check out my updated version, i did fix it lol, and yes, i changed it from 16 digits to 8 lol
    Lol, i never did that, mainly because u don't need to you can just use the original 16 digits! I remember reading the guide thinking wtf... I bet you don't need to do that *flash* yeh... I was right!
    Have you tried the nokia file browser yet? File Browser (thanks for Upakul)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rocker9455
    Lol, i never did that, mainly because u don't need to you can just use the original 16 digits! I remember reading the guide thinking wtf... I bet you don't need to do that *flash* yeh... I was right!
    Have you tried the nokia file browser yet? File Browser (thanks for Upakul)
    you don't need to do it?! *insert long string of expletives here*
    well that's disapointing, but i'm glad i learnt how to do it. it's easier to convert and type 8 digits of hex as opposed to 16 lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I'll try out your new version now, care to link me to the guide of converting 16 bits to 8?
    EDIT - Thats pretty damn good! Nice job on the menu and games, much improved what i would do though is take tsunami out and put it in with autoinstaller as there are quite a few variations on tsunami and people have their own preferences - however the same cannot be said for tornado, there is only 1 or 2 good versions so keep that embedded i say. Also any chance of having the digital clock instead of analogue as default. At the moment i don't know how to do that so i'll have a search and PM you if i find anything a different default wallpaper would be nice, strip out all the basic themes and put in a few different ones (something light like ovi store theme from pizero) to add a bit of variation. Perhaps add a game (bounce is free/legal) Hmmm can't think of anything else apart from dont use the camera mod i sent you, it adds about 400kb with no real image improvement, in a few cases it made quality worse!? maybe that was just variation between lighting between the shot without and with mod.

Hmmmm I have to say making my own CFW seems a bit pointless now, you've done all the work however i think i might just do it for the hell of it and try and fiddle a bit more adding a few more bits here and there

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

for omnia hs which widget file you used? default provided by pnht team?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast