Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ECLIPSE v6 Boost Series with 3 Variants Released for 5230

i flashed my 5230 with eclipse v6 lite
    its working very good
    but there is slight lag while rotating screen
    and im not able to install ovi maps 3.06 over inbuilt ovi maps

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes i wl creat an eclipse c6...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes i wl creat an eclipse c6...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cybercracker
    @subahjigosh, dnt restart, just rotate ur phne once keeping the dailer on in landscape and then back to potrait... It wl be fixd...
    @amarjit, i havnt usd that fnt magnifier... So i cnt tell u the solution... Bt ther is a default font ver of the firmware too... Use that , i m sure that wl work...
    @darkmight, i havnt got that prob frm any1... Theme effects work fyn... Still u shud try changng them... Check the s60v5 moddng zne...
    No dude the problem remains the same, some time it is getting rotated but some time its still in the landscape while the phone is in portrait mode, but i have found a solution, while in the landscape mode dialer coming to the front while the screen is in portrait mode, make the phone in landscape m0de u will get the full view now go to the contacts in the landscape situation, after when contact is opened that time make your phone straight in portrait mode then press back & exit the dialer will be fixed in portrait mode instead of landscpe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Cheers Buddies Eclipse ver. 6 Lite Rocks Man, Simply... Waiting for any new cfw from your end,,, but if i am asked to choose one cfw that i have to use.. than i will definitely choose this one...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thnkx buddies

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default ECLIPSE v6 Boost Series with 3 Variants Released for 5230

Hey Chap,

Great Job Man .......... I have been using your MoDs ever since you released v3 n I still Love them. But there is one issue that has sort of become a nuisance now ..... the "rotate screen option even if the sensor is off" for incoming calls when I Pick up the phone the whole thing is all messed up in horizontal (Landscape) mode. Then I have to hold the phone in portrait mode n be patient with it until it displays the callers name n number properly. Please HELP Man I desperately want to disable this feature. The same goes for the Dialer thing. Even if the phone is in potrait mode the dialler opens in landscape mode all messed up.

One more thing, I hope you dont Mind me saying this.......... all of us out here are trying your's & other MoDs just because we want to break free from Nokia or other manufacturers. We all want our phones to look n work our way n not being controlled. But you too on the other hand are doing the same thing here n there. Like displaying the startup screen displaying Eclipse by Cyber and "SHOUTING HACKED" to the whole world. Using "Eclipse" in so many places like renaming the General Profile. I just dont feel thats right on your part to do it so. None of us out here are interested in showing the world tht we have hacked our phone n moreover that startup screen so Totally SUCKs Big Time.

But you know what, its a GreaT JoB Done ......... well Executed & No Flaws..... Everything simply works the way you said it would ..... just doin these little bits is SPOILING the FUN For Me.

Please do tell me what do I do with that auto rotate thing ......... Its Messy Man. After having a Great Phone Loaded with a GreaT Coocked Firmware........... & Endless Amount of Time to make it look n Feel Awesome I dont want me & my Phone to be a Fun Element for Friends n others around.

Thanks For Everything Man ............ Awaiting Your "Eclipse C6 Release"

EDIT: No Worries Dude ........ Finally Managed to Figure it Out ........ Now tht Incoming Call Screen Auto-Rotation Issue has been fixed n ma phones working awesome.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i can't install any thing from memory card : "unable to install"...Help!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi...
    i have nokia 5230 product id 0585713. and i downloaded v21.6.005 firmware from navifirm and put ur eclipse v6 files and flashed it. and nw phone is not booting up.. just a vibration then nothing happens... please help.. i previously installed eclipse v4 and it worked fine 4 me... please help me.. can i downgrade again back to v21.0.4

i have downloaded firmware with different product id...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by suneetk91
    hi...
    i have nokia 5230 product id 0585713. and i downloaded v21.6.005 firmware from navifirm and put ur eclipse v6 files and flashed it. and nw phone is not booting up.. just a vibration then nothing happens... please help.. i previously installed eclipse v4 and it worked fine 4 me... please help me.. can i downgrade again back to v21.0.4

i have downloaded firmware with different product id...
    Dont downgrade, that will kill your phone.
    You need the jaf box.
    Or take your phone to nokia care and tell them that there was a problem while upgrading your phone.

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast