Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 94 of 262 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
    shadowninty

Default Re: XTEnsion Pro ~ XTEnsion Swift ~ XTEnsion Classic *COMPATIBLE WITH EVERY 5530xm*

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Zero Downloads :P
    I LURV OPERA!
    Seriously though with Turbo on its way better than Mini

shadowninty

Default Re: XTEnsion Pro ~ XTEnsion Swift ~ XTEnsion Classic *COMPATIBLE WITH EVERY 5530xm*

Lol why opera hate?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Opera is simply great. Works a lot faster then the default browser imo. Plus, it just looks better.
    Plus, the original browser still gives me a full cache error (At about 5mb allready) when viewing forum pages with a lot of photo's in it.
    Opera doesn't.

Only thing I don't like about Opera is the relatively slow scrolling speed. Kinetic scrolling is a little slow as I see it. Takes quite a few strokes to get to the end of a long page. The default browser just zipps there right away.

But ehm, I got a wierd problem atm.
    When I go into my gallery or media player all media files from my Memcard show up and play fine. But when I go into the Profiles - Xtention and then Ringtone - Message Tone - Email Tone only files from my Phone memory show up and select correctly, all MP3's from my Memcard show up as a whole long list of ID-RM504*LOTS OF NUMBERS HERE* file, and I can't select nor play them.

Selecting the Set as ringtone mode in Gallery works, and it reconizes it then. However I can't select a Message tone this way so..

Any idea what caused this bug?
    Might it be the fact I forgot to delete the private resource asf folders in the Memcard before flashing?

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by Imprezzion
    Opera is simply great. Works a lot faster then the default browser imo. Plus, it just looks better.
    Plus, the original browser still gives me a full cache error (At about 5mb allready) when viewing forum pages with a lot of photo's in it.
    Opera doesn't.

Only thing I don't like about Opera is the relatively slow scrolling speed. Kinetic scrolling is a little slow as I see it. Takes quite a few strokes to get to the end of a long page. The default browser just zipps there right away.

But ehm, I got a wierd problem atm.
    When I go into my gallery or media player all media files from my Memcard show up and play fine. But when I go into the Profiles - Xtention and then Ringtone - Message Tone - Email Tone only files from my Phone memory show up and select correctly, all MP3's from my Memcard show up as a whole long list of ID-RM504*LOTS OF NUMBERS HERE* file, and I can't select nor play them.

Selecting the Set as ringtone mode in Gallery works, and it reconizes it then. However I can't select a Message tone this way so..

Any idea what caused this bug?
    Might it be the fact I forgot to delete the private resource asf folders in the Memcard before flashing?
    Could be, but IDK
    I don't have this problem, E:\Data\Ringtones works fine for me

Also try the 10.1 beta of Opera Mobile
    KS is unreal fast

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yeah i'll give that folder a try, and i'll download 10.1 beta. Still using the regular 10.0 atm.

EDIT: That Opera beta works very well. It not only responds & loads faster, the KS is amazing now hehe.

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by Imprezzion
    Yeah i'll give that folder a try, and i'll download 10.1 beta. Still using the regular 10.0 atm.

EDIT: That Opera beta works very well. It not only responds & loads faster, the KS is amazing now hehe.
    I would use it, but it doesn't have iPhone style icon in iVertigo theme

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Tones in E:\Data\Ringtones, thnx.. but still got a problem, i have a tone that is repeated 6x in tone selection of Profile, and also video files are in the selection, that's why i recently put all my tones in video files folder

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by sunog
    Tones in E:\Data\Ringtones, thnx.. but still got a problem, i have a tone that is repeated 6x in tone selection of Profile, and also video files are in the selection, that's why i recently put all my tones in video files folder
    Did you delete privat, sys, resource folders before flash?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i formatted my mmc and hard reset the phone before flash,
    but no big deal as long as i can select tones normally, just ignore the multiple tones

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by sunog
    i formatted my mmc and hard reset the phone before flash,
    but no big deal as long as i can select tones normally, just ignore the multiple tones
    I used to have this problem before, but when I hard reseted when I first flashed my phone problem was gone
    Stupid Symbian

Page 94 of 262 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast