Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 68 of 262 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTEnsion|X^9-iPhoneHS & X^8-lite For 5530! *WORKS WITH EVERY AVAILABLE LANGUAGE*

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Ovi and Google Maps are in Internet folder
    QT is a runtime not an app
    thank you again..

shadowninty

Default Re: XTEnsion|X^9-iPhoneHS & X^8-lite For 5530! *WORKS WITH EVERY AVAILABLE LANGUAGE*

Quote Originally Posted by sledger17
    thank you again..
    No problem

shadowninty

EURO1 QT 4.7 ROFS2 Updated!
    No more 'Component QT Missing' or 'Component QT WebKit Missing' Errors During Installation

English-Only Navigation + QT 4.7 ROFS2 Updated!
    No more 'Component QT Missing' or 'Component QT WebKit Missing' Errors During Installation

No more 'Component QT Missing' Error During Installation

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Help help help me

I am instal CFW from 5530 4 Life V2 Eng-Ita Pack.rar

way i can't make set it HS i phone?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

EURO1 QT 4.7 ROFS2 Updated!

No more 'Component QT Missing' Error During Installation
    Sorry for my noobie question, but what is the advantage of QT 4.7 on our symbian^1 device?

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by ghaaru
    Help help help me

I am instal CFW from 5530 4 Life V2 Eng-Ita Pack.rar

way i can't make set it HS i phone?
    Because it doesn't have iPhone HS lol

Quote Originally Posted by Swammie87
    Sorry for my noobie question, but what is the advantage of QT 4.7 on our symbian^1 device?
    It lets you run QT apps since QT will be the standard app platform in Symbian^3 and the only one in Symbian^4

And dont worry about the noobie quetion lol +1

shadowninty

Use this mod to save battery;

shadowninty

Default Frequently Asked Questions

What is QT?

QT is a type of C++ developed by TrollTech which is now owned by Nokia.
    The QT 4.7 RunTime libraries which I have integrated into some of the Custom ROFS2's allow you to run apps developed in QT
    Apps that have been developed in QT include KDE desktop environment, as well as Google Earth
    In Symbian^3 QT will become the standard app platform and in Symbian^4 it will become the only app platform.
    QT is also now included in the Nokia N900 Maemo smartphone's firmware and will be included in most future Meego devices

Why is the iPhone HS not working for me?
    1. Change phone Language to EU English as Upa has so far only released the HS for EU English only, he will update it soon to work in most languages but he is busy with his girlfriend working in the forum

2. Check if Gadget.swf is in E:\ [Memory Card]. If its not, it can be copied from Z:\Data\

Why Won't Default Web Browser Display Flash in X^9?
    This is a classic Omnia HS problem. Fonix is working hard to fix it, please be patient. Solution may involve porting Omnia Browser to 5530!

Why Can't I Change Volume During Call when Using Omnia HS?
    This is another classic Omnia HS problem. The volume control controls the Flash player for the HS instead of the telephone. Fonix is also working to fix this.

What ROFS2 Variant Should I Use?
    You can either use your own ROFS2 which you downloaded from NaviFirm
    OR
    You can use one of my Custom RPOFS2's if there's one available with the languages you need.
    If possible use one of my supplied Custom ROFS2's as all of them offer two extra HomeScreens and some have the excelent new Ovi Maps 3.04

What Languages Do Different Custom ROFS2's Contain?
    All the Custom ROFS2's I have supplied contain the same languages as an original Nokia 5530xm ROFS2 of that type.

List of ROFS2 language pack types
    EURO1: EU English, EU French, German, EU Spanish, Italian, EU Portugese
    EURO2: EU English, EU French, German, Italian, Turkish, Dutch
    EURO3: EU English, German, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak
    Scandinavian: EU English, Danish, Finnish, Sweedish, Norweigen, Icelandic
    Israel: EU English, Russian, Romanian, Hebrew, Arabic, Spanish
    Latin American (LatAm) : American English, French, Dutch, LatAm Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese

Can I Use a Different iPhone [flash] HS?
    Sure! Here are some cool new swf's to try (put gadget.swf in E:\) :

iPhone HS 1.5
    XiPhone HS - supports unlimited pages + live icons
    HTC Desire HS
    BlackBerry Storm V2

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

What is QT?

QT is a type of C++ developed by TrollTech which is now owned by Nokia.
    The QT 4.7 RunTime libraries which I have integrated into some of the Custom ROFS2's allow you to run apps developed in QT
    Apps that have been developed in QT include KDE desktop environment, as well as Google Earth
    In Symbian^3 QT will become the standard app platform and in Symbian^4 it will become the only app platform.
    QT is also now included in the Nokia N900 Maemo smartphone's firmware and will be included in most future Meego devices

Why is the iPhone HS not working?
    1. Upa has so far only released the HS for EU English only, and only works in English, he will update it soon to work in most languages but he is busy with his girlfriend working in the forum

2. Check if Gadget.swf is in E:\ [Memory Card]. If its not, it can be copied from Z:\Data\
    Thanks for your answer! I found the swf for the iPhone HS and it works! I didn't install the ROFS2-file (only ROFS3), so do I have to re-flash my phone?

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by Swammie87
    Thanks for your answer! I found the swf for the iPhone HS and it works! I didn't install the ROFS2-file (only ROFS3), so do I have to re-flash my phone?
    No need to flash
    Custom Rofs2's only contain extra goodies (eg Updated Maps, 2 extra HS), nothing necessary

Page 68 of 262 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast