Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 53 of 262 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTEnsion^9 on your 5530XM by ShadowNinty *Navigation EURO1 ROFS2 RELEASED NOW!!*

great +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTEnsion^9 on your 5530XM by ShadowNinty *Navigation EURO1 ROFS2 RELEASED NOW!!*

shadow.. im getting confused, why did you put so many versions of the firmware.. i downloaded the english only x^8 but it did not have conversations, is it not updated?, then i downloaded the original xtended edition... which is more updated

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTEnsion^8 on your 5530XM by ShadowNinty *Navigation EURO1 ROFS2 RELEASED!!!!!!*

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    If you want Maps to download onto your phone and use fancy features, get a release without JRT
    Was this annoyance at me, or the probs with JRT?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the best version of CFW xtended life for me, is the first with out omnia HS, the last release is same xtended original 5530 edition, with small modifications, and focus on the speed, with out personal touch of CFW life edition , nice luck and great work

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

OK, at last I've decided on a firmware! (I need to get down to using my phone already dang it.) Xtension^8 lite by ShadowNinty is it. (<--- Check out my updated profile.) I've tried all the others and none has everything like this does.

Thanks again for the update to Lite ShadowNinty and ^9 beta of course. +1 +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTEnsion^8 on your 5530XM by ShadowNinty *Navigation EURO1 ROFS2 RELEASED!!!!!!*

Quote Originally Posted by mmmelaney
    ...Spoke too soon. I couldn't turn the volume up with the rocker button during a phone call. Is this normal or a bug?
    I read up a little and finally decided to just try completely different OFW versions (changing my product code and everything.) It worked like a charm, and I got the cool pink and blues themes out of the deal too. (by copying them from Z:\)

So if you have this problem, try changing your original firmware files to a different color. (Pink/White worked great for me. If there are duplicate listings for your version, also try switching to the other one.) Some people said that Illuvia firmware worked for them. It did not work for me but try the Illuvia version in your language if you still have the problem.

Don't worry boys, your phone won't stay pink after you flash the CFW again.

You can do this by downloading the firmware with Navifirm or by changing your product code to the version you want and letting Nokia Update flash it for you. Test it, then use those files in your Rm_504 folder before copying ShadowNinty's CFW files over them. *Remember to change the UDA file too.*

Hope this helps someone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well, after a nights worth of testing and configuring I found out the XTE 8 Lite version runs amazingly well on my phone.

It's fast, and like, for the first time everything I tried works

Menu is indeed very easily customizable, and I have done that now.

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by Imprezzion
    Well, after a nights worth of testing and configuring I found out the XTE 8 Lite version runs amazingly well on my phone.

Told you so. (iconed folders for media, organiser and tools are also inside there respective folders)
    Hope it works well!

I read up a little and finally decided to just try completely different OFW versions (changing my product code and everything.) It worked like a charm, and I got the cool pink and blues themes out of the deal too. (by copying them from Z:\)

So if you have this problem, try changing your original firmware files to a different color. (Pink/White worked great for me. If there are duplicate listings for your version, also try switching to the other one.) Some people said that Illuvia firmware worked for them. It did not work for me but try the Illuvia version in your language if you still have the problem.

You can do this by downloading the firmware with Navifirm or by changing your product code to the version you want and letting Nokia Update flash it for you. Test it, then use those files in your Rm_504 folder before copying ShadowNinty's CFW files over them. *Remember to change the UDA file too.*

Hope this helps someone.
    That is indeed the only difference when changing your firmware to a different colour - New themes in ROFS3

OK, at last I've decided on a firmware! (I need to get down to using my phone already dang it.) Xtension^8 lite by ShadowNinty is it. (<--- Check out my updated profile.) I've tried all the others and none has everything like this does.

Your welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by saulhacker
    the best version of CFW xtended life for me, is the first with out omnia HS, the last release is same xtended original 5530 edition, with small modifications, and focus on the speed, with out personal touch of CFW life edition , nice luck and great work
    Quote Originally Posted by Imprezzion

Told you so. (iconed folders for media, organiser and tools are also inside there respective folders)
    Hope it works well!

Hope this helps someone.
    That is indeed the only difference when changing your firmware to a different colour - New themes in ROFS3

Your welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by saulhacker
    Thanks

shadowninty

Was this annoyance at me, or the probs with JRT?
    No your great, your helping me improve my CFW
    I've filed a long bug- report at Nokia Beta-Labs about the https problem (link to it in CFW discussions)

Quote Originally Posted by cloudstrife074
    shadow.. im getting confused, why did you put so many versions of the firmware.. i downloaded the english only x^8 but it did not have conversations, is it not updated?, then i downloaded the original xtended edition... which is more updated
    Newest editions are X^8 lite and X^9 beta2
    If you are EURO1 I reccommend using my Navigation EURO1 ROFS2 with the ROFS3 of one of the to above

Oh and don't forget if you use a ROFS2/3 with iPhone/Omnia HS, beware, its buggy. As I type PHNT are trying to fix bugs, but they are also working on the N97 on 5800 project, so be patient.
    Bugs are: flash in browser is broken, turn off flash and use Skyfire for flash
    The HS crashes sometimes
    When using the HS, volume buttons get messed up
    It makes flash player crap and act odd...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTEnsion^9 on your 5530XM by ShadowNinty *REQUEST OTHER ROFS2s FOR YOU HERE*

which rofs 2 am i supposed to use with xtension^9??

Page 53 of 262 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast