Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 32 of 262 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ---------5530 4 LIFE XTEnded Edition--------[EXCLUSIVE~~QT 4.7~~DONT TELL NOKIA]

Thanks a lot.
    Finally i made it with your firmware. Working great.
    I renamed to V21 to flash my mobile.

But dont forget to help me to find Tamil language support.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ---------5530 4 LIFE XTEnded Edition--------[EXCLUSIVE~~QT 4.7~~DONT TELL NOKIA]

First off, i wanna thank you for uploading the lightning fast rotation, works like a charm! It's proper fast now.

However, I'd still love to have the original menu.
    Could ya upload it when you reach a internet zone?

Or, explain how to fix it myself? I do know a little bit of NFE and such so...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by srasatheesh
    RM-504_30.0.009_C01_prd.rofs3
    RM-504_30.0.009_prd.rofs2.V01

These are the 2 files in your attachment.

From navifirm i have downloaded 8 files.

With which 2 files i have to replace with your files. please help me.

I am from india. Is there any option to add Tamil language in my firmware?

Hi; hope I can help here.

The 2 Xtended files have the same name (almost) as 2 files in the original v30 firmware. You only need to rename "RM-504_30.0.009_prd.rofs2.V01" to "RM-504_30.0.009_prd.rofs2.Vxx" where xx is the last number in the file you downloaded from Navifirm. Then copy and paste the 2 Xtended files to the C:\.....\Rm-504 folder where your firmware has been placed. This will overwrite the firmware files that you need replaced. Also put the new uda.fpsx file in there and replace the original one (look for "UDA" on the first page and download it.)

Proceed with your flash.

Is this clear?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by srasatheesh
    Thanks a lot.
    Finally i made it with your firmware. Working great.
    I renamed to V21 to flash my mobile.

But dont forget to help me to find Tamil language support.
    I believe there is a tutorial for putting your language into a CFW in the board. Do a search for it. However, I don't know if it is limited to the original firmware languages. I am sure someone in that thread got the question answered though.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Martificiam
    The font is too small for me, so I used FontRouterMan and installed a new one ;]

By the way, after flashing the firnware, my homescreens don't auto-rotate to landcape mode. Is it normal? I don't want them to rotate, I like the normal mode, just curious about it, 'cause I've seen peoples' posts in this thread about landscape mode of the HS.
    Are you using Oratsu HS? I asked the same question. So maybe we will get our question answered together. It sucks because Oratsu is my favorite and auto rotate is a MUST for me.

I'll do some hunting on Oratsu and post back.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Oratsu auto rotate problem:

I hunted around and didn't find much. Here they discussed yesterday and said we might be SOL.

Anyone else gotton Oratsu to work in Lanscape?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

No HS in this cfw has a landscape mode... blah.

I flashed Xtension and it works like a charm. Email works!

The email bug needs to be fixed in this firmware. I believe the font too - make it a bit bigger, I'm sure I'm not the only one who disliked it. Now, the maps problem... I know everyone's using Google Maps (myself included), I don't know about you, but I'm a perfectionist and just hate when I know that something is not working. It's not a major problem, this cfw is actually great. What I'm trying to say, is if you could fix these problems only more people are going to like the cfw. Because (here goes the movie quote) 'there is more to them than meets the eye'

Lol@quote

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

finally i have installed the cfw but where r d applications dude?? i cant open settings

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i installed adobe reader le 2.5 and jbtask man(this one you have provided). when installing both the applications, the error message came as application is not suitable. install anyway?. I installed it. But both the application are not shown anywhere in menu. wat should i do to get this?

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by Martificiam
    The font is too small for me, so I used FontRouterMan and installed a new one ;]

By the way, after flashing the firnware, my homescreens don't auto-rotate to landcape mode. Is it normal? I don't want them to rotate, I like the normal mode, just curious about it, 'cause I've seen peoples' posts in this thread about landscape mode of the HS.
    It was a bugfix

Page 32 of 262 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast