Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 31 of 262 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ---------5530 4 LIFE XTEnded Edition--------[EXCLUSIVE~~QT 4.7~~DONT TELL NOKIA]

gracias compa lo probare en mi nokian sale gracias

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ---------5530 4 LIFE XTEnded Edition--------[EXCLUSIVE~~QT 4.7~~DONT TELL NOKIA]

Quote Originally Posted by cul_jitu
    finally able to run jaf now plz tell me which files to be added in jaf and im not able to locate my cell in jaf model list as there r many fileshttp://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=v2dmnkzmyzy
    Put the ini file in C:/Program Files/ODEON

http://www.mediafire.com/?welzizqyydm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Martificiam
    Put the ini file in C:/Program Files/ODEON

http://www.mediafire.com/?welzizqyydm
    wht TO DO WITH THE CFW FILES THT I HAVE DOWNLOADED? DO I JAVE TO REPLACE WITH SOME ORIGINAL FILES OR JUST DRAG AND DROP TO C:/ NOKIA/PHEONIX/PRODUCT/RM-504..... KINDLY TELL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Those cfw files have to have the exact same names like the corresponding files from the original fw. For instance:
    if you have two cfw files: rofs2 and rofs3
    and the rofs2 and rofs3 of the original fw are named original rofs2 and original rofs3
    then you need to rename the cfw files from rofs2 and rofs3 to original rofs2 and original rofs3, so that when you move those two cfw files to RM-504 they overwrite the original ones (original rofs2 and original rofs3)

The file names I gave were just example names. The actual filenames are a lot more complex.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Martificiam
    Those cfw files have to have the exact same names like the corresponding files from the original fw. For instance:
    if you have two cfw files: rofs2 and rofs3
    and the rofs2 and rofs3 of the original fw are named original rofs2 and original rofs3
    then you need to rename the cfw files from rofs2 and rofs3 to original rofs2 and original rofs3, so that when you move those two cfw files to RM-504 they overwrite the original ones (original rofs2 and original rofs3)

The file names I gave were just example names. The actual filenames are a lot more complex.
    i understand that but jaf is not rading the ini files . i ahev replaced the files

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

The file you upload to C:/Program Files/ODEON needs to have an .ini extension, not rar.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

OK, I have tried Xtended and you guys ask for lots of feedback, so I typed this up. (I feel bad for even criticizing such hard work so please know that I love it and appreciate what you've done. I also want to learn.)

1. Rompatcher: Options>Autostart is not enabled. You must do this for each patch. I'm guessing this is for safety?

2. Never mind.

3. Autoinstaller was not installed by default??

4. I like the menu organization and new icons. But they aren't consistent across flashes/resets (same version.) Is this dependent on what is in my memory card? Which folder? (Assuming I'm deleting the standards Private, Sys, System, Resources, each time.)

4b. Also, sometimes I can move an icon to a new folder and sometimes I can't (same icon.) I have two application folders. I'd like to be able to move everything to one but it won't let me move some until I try later, and some not at all. Is there any logic to Nokia's menu?

5. What is the "Device status" shortcut and where do I get it? I always see it when I first flash my phone with Xtended (in the Homescreen shortcut menu options) but then after messing around with my settings and patches it disappears. I like it because it is the only way I've seen to get a percentage of my battery (is there another way?) and my carrier signal. I want it but don't know what program it comes with.

7. ...Never mind.

8. There are duplicate entries in the patches folder for GPRS/WLAN?

Update: I did a hard reset. A couple more things...

9. Oratsu HS bug? When typing in landscape the phone just freaks out and starts blinking. It stabilizes in portrait but that's kind of pointless. Using default theme. It doesn't happen with Contacts Bar or Vodafone. The phone is also generally slower.

10. Navigation bar and Full Screen HS's have nothing assigned to the bottom shortcuts?

11. Personal gripe: some people hate Apple. I vote to lose the default Apple icon used for Menu that is used. If not, how do I get rid of it myself? Yuck!

12. I know you're aware of the Dialer shortcut problem, however the music icon in Orange HS does bring up the dialer. Dho!

13. Why does nUnlock keep getting put back in my Thinkchange folder? I could be wrong but it just doesn't seem to work with the 5530. I get a tiny, icon-sized graphic at the top corner of my screen that won't respond to touch at all. Plus it is only shareware. Nix it, unless you can tell me of a fix?

14. My battery always shows 100% and full bars. I don't know if this is a CFW issue because I didn't have OFW long enough. Any ideas?

Feel free to refer me to Upakul or whoever for problems that are known with all CFW's. I will search that thread. Also, take your time. I'd rather see the latest release than get these questions answered.

OK, my fingers hurt! That's all I can think of for now. Thanks for the good work and keep it up! +1 +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

General question about all of the CFW's here: After flashing, several of my menu icons, like Applications, won't open until I select options>open. After several uses they start opening through touch. Annoying! Why?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well, I think I'll try something else. Email is a priority for me and it doesn't work in this CFW :/

Anyway, thank you for your hard work!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

RM-504_30.0.009_C01_prd.rofs3
    RM-504_30.0.009_prd.rofs2.V01

These are the 2 files in your attachment.

From navifirm i have downloaded 8 files.

With which 2 files i have to replace with your files. please help me.

I am from india. Is there any option to add Tamil language in my firmware?

Page 31 of 262 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast