Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 223 of 262 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2613
  1. #2221
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by brunovdbh
    Ok. So I've decided to flash my phone with the XTE C6-01.
    There are somethings I would like to ask.
    1) Is it possible to install any other homescreen? Like Orange Tsunami? I couldn't find an option to change to any other HS.
    2) I had to add Brazilian Portuguese to it using NFE. But it seems that doing that somehow breaks the Maps app. Can anyone help me with this?
    3) Seriously, do I have to see a 5800 (or whatever model that might be) image everytime I connect my phone to my PC? See the attached image.
    1. There's only 1 HS available in C6 CFW..Maybe u can try SPBShell
    2. You need to the maps language files too, but, sorry, I don't know how
    3. It's ok since this FW is ported from 5800 cooked by Upakul..

  2. #2222
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by brunovdbh
    Ok. So I've decided to flash my phone with the XTE C6-01.
    There are somethings I would like to ask.
    1) Is it possible to install any other homescreen? Like Orange Tsunami? I couldn't find an option to change to any other HS.
    2) I had to add Brazilian Portuguese to it using NFE. But it seems that doing that somehow breaks the Maps app. Can anyone help me with this?
    3) Seriously, do I have to see a 5800 (or whatever model that might be) image everytime I connect my phone to my PC? See the attached image.
    3) thats a C6

    2) Download this and add Br-Pr language files for maps to ROFS2

    1) No


    Quote Originally Posted by Hatredcopter
    Uhm what is the patch for?
    Move C to Z?
    Is it supposed to make the phone faster?
    Sorry, so much questions XD

    +1 
    It maps Z:\Resource\ to C:\Resource\



    +1 b4b4

  3. #2223
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    49
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Thanks both b4b4.4l1 and shadowninty for the answers. I'm downloading the maps file right now and will try it in a second.

    Just another thing; I've noticed that there are no "š" and accents in the full qwerty keyboard, it's somehow possible to get my old qwerty back?

  4. #2224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by brunovdbh
    Thanks both b4b4.4l1 and shadowninty for the answers. I'm downloading the maps file right now and will try it in a second.

    Just another thing; I've noticed that there are no "š" and accents in the full qwerty keyboard, it's somehow possible to get my old qwerty back?
    I've posted a tutorial here :
    forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=30697.0
    Follow the instructions and u will get back what u want hav fun with ur phone m8

  5. #2225
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by brunovdbh
    Thanks both b4b4.4l1 and shadowninty for the answers. I'm downloading the maps file right now and will try it in a second.

    Just another thing; I've noticed that there are no "š" and accents in the full qwerty keyboard, it's somehow possible to get my old qwerty back?
    From 5530 ROFS2 look for .rsc files for latin or balkan or whatever keyboard

  6. #2226
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    49
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Awh. I give up. It's being a pain in the ass to get this C6 firmware fully working for me. Gotta mess with custom language files, maps, qwerty... I'll revert to the old v31 firmware. XTE Classic v10 ftw.

  7. #2227
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by brunovdbh
    Awh. I give up. It's being a pain in the ass to get this C6 firmware fully working for me. Gotta mess with custom language files, maps, qwerty... I'll revert to the old v31 firmware. XTE Classic v10 ftw.
    Porting FW is difficult

  8. #2228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Porting FW is difficult
    indeed..I'm also a newbie here,bruno..but I think,if u can keep calm n follow the instructions given,it's not as difficult as u think of

  9. #2229
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by b4b4.4l1
    indeed..I'm also a newbie here,bruno..but I think,if u can keep calm n follow the instructions given,it's not as difficult as u think of
    Yeah
    I meant what PNHT did was difficult, language support is really complicated on Symbian

  10. #2230
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    How to add CalenLunar ? im in Southeast Asia


 
Page 223 of 262 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5530 - v30 - Xtension^10 english only and Xtension^10 Universal available
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 1329
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. [5530] N-gage 5530 repack
    By Cecell in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 10:25 AM
  3. Nokia 5530 - RM-504 - 2 Cooked Firmware for 5530 by GianniDarko
    By bijuan in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 06:16 AM
  4. 5530 v11.0.54 faster than 5530 v20.0.080?!
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:38 PM
  5. Should I buy Nokia 5530?
    By moeedfar in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •