Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 218 of 262 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2613
  1. #2171
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by b4b4.4l1
    Dari location kan uda ketauan tu..ehehehe btw, let's keep it in English
    Usually, after the flashing was finished, the phone will boot itself..but, if it's not, just remove the battery and place it in again and boot ur phone..it will be done then ah, unplug the usb cable for safety..
    I see, thank you for your answer. I'm so totally flash my phone to C6-01 cfw.

    Edit: I've successfully flashed my 5530 with C6-01 cfw! Thank you Shadowninty and b4b4.4l1

  2. #2172
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by ryushin17
    I see, thank you for your answer. I'm so totally flash my phone to C6-01 cfw.

    Edit: I've successfully flashed my 5530 with C6-01 cfw! Thank you Shadowninty and b4b4.4l1
    Thank Upakul too

  3. #2173
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Thank Upakul too
    Ok I will thank him as well. Btw, where I can see my installed apps? (The apps on my 5530 before the flashing of C6-01 cfw?)

    Where can I get some patches on this C6-01 cfw?

  4. #2174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by ryushin17
    I see, thank you for your answer. I'm so totally flash my phone to C6-01 cfw.

    Edit: I've successfully flashed my 5530 with C6-01 cfw! Thank you Shadowninty and b4b4.4l1
    Ur welcome m8 Btw, remember to format ur memory card before flashing, or, connect ur memory card to PC by card reader and delete "private","resource","sys", and "system" folder..U can't keep ur last installed apps. if u flash ur phone..open ROMPatcher+ from ur phone (it's in TOOLS folder), there're lots of patches there, but, not all of them are working

  5. #2175
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by b4b4.4l1
    Ur welcome m8 Btw, remember to format ur memory card before flashing, or, connect ur memory card to PC by card reader and delete "private","resource","sys", and "system" folder..U can't keep ur last installed apps. if u flash ur phone..open ROMPatcher+ from ur phone (it's in TOOLS folder), there're lots of patches there, but, not all of them are working
    So thats why my last installed apps where gone. So I just have to reinstall those apps again?

    @Shadowninty - Do you have the patches for Rompatcher+?

  6. #2176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by ryushin17
    So thats why my last installed apps where gone. So I just have to reinstall those apps again?

    @Shadowninty - Do you have the patches for Rompatcher+?
    Yup, just reinstall again..but remember to do what I've told u before first..There has been a lot of patches in E:/patches..what else do u want pal?

  7. #2177
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by b4b4.4l1
    Yup, just reinstall again..but remember to do what I've told u before first..There has been a lot of patches in E:/patches..what else do u want pal?
    I wanna try all but what are the patches that works?

  8. #2178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by ryushin17
    I wanna try all but what are the patches that works?
    Uumm..I never used any patches before coz I don't even need any of those..Sorry m8

  9. #2179
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    59
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    shadow,
    when i listen to music for quite a while (a few tracks or so) and pause a track and wants to play it again after a few minutes (navigating myself to the main music player app not on the homescreen) the quicken kinda lags, the phone responds for a long time or sometimes it does't respond at all, or sometimes when i get to the music player app successfully, the songs doesn't play when i tap on one... i restart my phone on both scenarios..

  10. #2180
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion C6-01 For 5530 Now Available For Download!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukarlo
    shadow,
    when i listen to music for quite a while (a few tracks or so) and pause a track and wants to play it again after a few minutes (navigating myself to the main music player app not on the homescreen) the quicken kinda lags, the phone responds for a long time or sometimes it does't respond at all, or sometimes when i get to the music player app successfully, the songs doesn't play when i tap on one... i restart my phone on both scenarios..
    Really?

    Did you hard reset?


    Quote Originally Posted by ryushin17
    I wanna try all but what are the patches that works?
    Try and see


 
Page 218 of 262 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5530 - v30 - Xtension^10 english only and Xtension^10 Universal available
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 1329
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. [5530] N-gage 5530 repack
    By Cecell in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 10:25 AM
  3. Nokia 5530 - RM-504 - 2 Cooked Firmware for 5530 by GianniDarko
    By bijuan in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 06:16 AM
  4. 5530 v11.0.54 faster than 5530 v20.0.080?!
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:38 PM
  5. Should I buy Nokia 5530?
    By moeedfar in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •