Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 177 of 262 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2613
  1. #1761
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Yup
    This is C6 light behaviour
    Ok. Thank You Very Much! +1 Again!

  2. #1762
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    108
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Here, I whipped up a little tutorial / explanation on how to, what and why to delete files from the rofs2 to make enough space for ANY language, and even two in some cases.

    The total amount of space generated with the deleting of my fileset is 6.70MB, allowing the biggest language, prcchinese @ 5.95mb, to easily fit. Also, you can add Dutch and French for example, and that would fit as well.

    I uploaded it as a simple text file, with all the bold and underline codes in place allready.

    Would ya review it and like, decide if it's any good, and worthy of putting up?
    If I made some mistakes, please correct them

  3. #1763
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Quote Originally Posted by Imprezzion
    Here, I whipped up a little tutorial / explanation on how to, what and why to delete files from the rofs2 to make enough space for ANY language, and even two in some cases.

    The total amount of space generated with the deleting of my fileset is 6.70MB, allowing the biggest language, prcchinese @ 5.95mb, to easily fit. Also, you can add Dutch and French for example, and that would fit as well.

    I uploaded it as a simple text file, with all the bold and underline codes in place allready.

    Would ya review it and like, decide if it's any good, and worthy of putting up?
    If I made some mistakes, please correct them
    WOW +1
    Reading it now



    OK great, especially sounds
    Things to edit: :P
    I messed up the thes so some themes are also partially in resource skins

    Since Chinese fonts are 8mb, there are two huge themes which can be deleted : 5d802ee388d171c1 (Fresh^3 1.2, 4.5mb) & 8e4ae7a87f3920da (iVertigo, 3.3mb)

  4. #1764
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    108
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Ah I was already wondering if those were separate themes or parts of the other themes in the private folder.
    But, if those are safe to delete as well, that gives enough space to add fonts as well (didn't think of that, fonts ).
    And, like, someone from Belgium or so can add two or more languages such as dutch and French. Plenty of room for that lol.

    Edited the things you said. I guess this ought to do it.

  5. #1765
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Quote Originally Posted by Imprezzion
    Ah I was allready wondering if those were seperate themes or parts of the other themes in the private folder.
    But, if those are safe to delete as well, that gives enough space to add fonts as well (didn't think of that, fonts ).
    And, like, someone from belgium orso can add two or more languages such as dutch and french. Plenty of room for that lol.
    Yup
    +1 again
    You can post it BTW

  6. #1766
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    108
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    What sub-forum would you recommend btw.

    EDIT: I see more tuts in the ''Symbian v5 Modding'' section so i'll just post it there.

    I'll post it on pnht.org too if they want it.

  7. #1767
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Quote Originally Posted by Imprezzion
    What sub-forum would you recommend btw.

    EDIT: I see more tuts in the ''Symbian v5 Modding'' section so i'll just post it there.

    I'll post it on pnht.org too if they want it.
    Yes
    Just edit to make it relevant to every C6 FW

  8. #1768
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    108
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Exactly what I was doing. But that's not that easy cause the themes in Resource aren't in every C6 built lol. I'll just add that they can delete all themes except that Nokia White default one. (20022F2 Hopefully that gives enough space for the chinese fonts!

  9. #1769
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Quote Originally Posted by Imprezzion
    Exactly what I was doing. But that's not that easy cause the themes in Resource aren't in every C6 built lol. I'll just add that they can delete all themes except that Nokia White default one. (20022F2 Hopefully that gives enough space for the chinese fonts!
    Also 101f84b9 theme cant be deleted

    To find default theme use hexed to open skn, theme name is header

  10. #1770
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    108
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Allright, it's edited, and made as universal as possible.

    Posted on both forums.

    I'll see what happens next


 
Page 177 of 262 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5530 - v30 - Xtension^10 english only and Xtension^10 Universal available
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 1329
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. [5530] N-gage 5530 repack
    By Cecell in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 10:25 AM
  3. Nokia 5530 - RM-504 - 2 Cooked Firmware for 5530 by GianniDarko
    By bijuan in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 06:16 AM
  4. 5530 v11.0.54 faster than 5530 v20.0.080?!
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:38 PM
  5. Should I buy Nokia 5530?
    By moeedfar in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •