Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 176 of 262 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2613
  1. #1751
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    57
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    shadow,,

    how about the speaker of my handset,,

    its not that loud compare with other nokia phones.even i maxmized my volume..tsk.

    wat do ya think is the problem?

  2. #1752
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Quote Originally Posted by musicholic23
    shadow,,

    how about the speaker of my handset,,

    its not that loud compare with other nokia phones.even i maxmized my volume..tsk.

    wat do ya think is the problem?
    Mine is loud with C6 FW
    Also change equalizer settings

  3. #1753
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    How to add language to this firmware
    I did all steps in the tutorial but the result file is bigger than partition size
    Partition size: 109.75mb
    This firmware with Arabic language: 111.89mb

    I can't use this firmware with Arabic language...

  4. #1754
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Hamdy
    How to add language to this firmware
    I did all steps in the tutorial but the result file is bigger than partition size
    Partition size: 109.75mb
    This firmware with Arabic language: 111.89mb

    I can't use this firmware with Arabic language...
    Delete stuff from Data\Sounds\

  5. #1755
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    57
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Mine is loud with C6 FW
    Also change equalizer settings
    wat i min the handset speaker.hehe..

    i duno if im saying the right part..the speaker which u hear when someones calling or u call some one.hehe..

    sorry for my english..

  6. #1756
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    108
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Maybe shadow you should add a little tutorial of what's deletable and what isn't to make some room for languages.

    Better yet, how about I write a tutorial for that later this eve after dinner. I found out exactly what sounds you can and cannot delete. It makes for about 3.8-4MB of free space, which should be enough for nearly any language.

    But i'll do a test in deleting some themes as well, without bricking it this time , and i'll add that in it as well.
    Don't need to hard-reset anyways so, it'll be done quickly.

  7. #1757
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Delete stuff from Data\Sounds\
    It works now

    Thank you

  8. #1758
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Quote Originally Posted by Imprezzion
    Maybe shadow you should add a little tutorial of what's deletable and what isn't to make some room for languages.

    Better yet, how about I write a tutorial for that later this eve after dinner. I found out exactly what sounds you can and cannot delete. It makes for about 3.8-4MB of free space, which should be enough for nearly any language.

    But i'll do a test in deleting some themes as well, without bricking it this time , and i'll add that in it as well.
    Don't need to hard-reset anyways so, it'll be done quickly.
    All themes can be deleted except default and symbian skin

  9. #1759
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Hi,
    Can anybody help me. I'm using C6 on my 5530, but when i lock my phone the green call key dies ahead from the white and red keys.

  10. #1760
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5530 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | XTEnsion^10 C6 Available Now For 5530

    Quote Originally Posted by salbahe1206
    Hi,
    Can anybody help me. I'm using C6 on my 5530, but when i lock my phone the green call key dies ahead from the white and red keys.
    Yup
    This is C6 light behaviour


 
Page 176 of 262 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5530 - v30 - Xtension^10 english only and Xtension^10 Universal available
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 1329
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. [5530] N-gage 5530 repack
    By Cecell in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 10:25 AM
  3. Nokia 5530 - RM-504 - 2 Cooked Firmware for 5530 by GianniDarko
    By bijuan in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 06:16 AM
  4. 5530 v11.0.54 faster than 5530 v20.0.080?!
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:38 PM
  5. Should I buy Nokia 5530?
    By moeedfar in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •