Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 13 of 262 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 2613
  1. #121
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [XTEnded EDITION RELEASED]~5530 4 LIFE XTEnded Edition~[ONLY CFW WITH QT & JRT2]

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Ok I will make a EU multilanguage version without QTWebKit.
    Languages will be Dutch, English, German, French, Italian, Portugese, Spanish and Turkish
    Hey, it'll be the first time I'll use a CFW from this forum!
    So I have some questions:
    1- Can I flash my phone with your CFW even if I'm using the RM-504 LTA Black-Red Edition (Latin American edition)?
    2- Which firmware do I download on navifirm to flash with your CFW's files? Can I flash with LTA Black-Red files or is it better to download a specific edition?
    3- Will the new version with many languages have european or brazilian portuguese?
    4 (and last one)- Is this the final version or is it still beta?

    Thanks in advance and +1! =D

  2. #122
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: [XTEnded EDITION RELEASED]~5530 4 LIFE XTEnded Edition~[ONLY CFW WITH QT & JRT2]

    Quote Originally Posted by rapharias
    Hey, it'll be the first time I'll use a CFW from this forum!
    So I have some questions:
    1- Can I flash my phone with your CFW even if I'm using the RM-504 LTA Black-Red Edition (Latin American edition)?
    2- Which firmware do I download on navifirm to flash with your CFW's files? Can I flash with LTA Black-Red files or is it better to download a specific edition?
    3- Will the new version with many languages have european or brazilian portuguese?
    4 (and last one)- Is this the final version or is it still beta?

    Thanks in advance and +1! =D
    1. YES
    2. USE your LTA ones (v30)
    3. EU portugese sorry.
    4. No

  3. #123
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [XTEnded EDITION RELEASED]~5530 4 LIFE XTEnded Edition~[ONLY CFW WITH QT & JRT2]

    Thanks for your fast reply =D
    I'll try your CFW asap.
    But I'm still in doubt about the 4th question:
    -About the files you uploaded and that can be download from the first post, is that the final version or beta version? Which one?

    And one last thing: can I put language files (like the brazilian portuguese I mentioned) in the phone after flashing the CFW?

  4. #124
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: [XTEnded EDITION RELEASED]~5530 4 LIFE XTEnded Edition~[ONLY CFW WITH QT & JRT2]

    Quote Originally Posted by rapharias
    Thanks for your fast reply =D
    I'll try your CFW asap.
    But I'm still in doubt about the 4th question:
    -About the files you uploaded and that can be download from the first post, is that the final version or beta version? Which one?

    And one last thing: can I put language files (like the brazilian portuguese I mentioned) in the phone after flashing the CFW?
    Its not beta.
    Yes you can.
    However to make space do not remove EU Portuguese as Brazilian-Portuguese needs some files from it (T9 etc)

  5. #125
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [XTEnded EDITION RELEASED]~5530 4 LIFE XTEnded Edition~[ONLY CFW WITH QT & JRT2]

    Thank you, buddy =D
    I'll +1 you again as soon as I can.

  6. #126
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: [MultiLang Version RELEASED]5530 4 LIFE XTEnded~Edition[ONLY CFW WITH QT & JRT2]

    Quote Originally Posted by rapharias
    Thank you, buddy =D
    I'll +1 you again as soon as I can.
    Your Welcome
    Enjoy!!

  7. #127
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [MultiLang Version RELEASED]5530 4 LIFE XTEnded~Edition[ONLY CFW WITH QT & J

    I love new XTEnded Edition
    So fast and many free rams
    +1000000

  8. #128
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [MultiLang Version RELEASED]5530 4 LIFE XTEnded~Edition[ONLY CFW WITH QT & JRT2]

    Witch is the best tutorial to flash this mod?

    My mobile is still on v10.

    What should I do to flash it with this mod?

    Thanks!

  9. #129
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: [MultiLang Version RELEASED]5530 4 LIFE XTEnded~Edition[ONLY CFW WITH QT & JRT2]

    Quote Originally Posted by GnobarEl
    Witch is the best tutorial to flash this mod?

    My mobile is still on v10.

    What should I do to flash it with this mod?

    Thanks!
    Use this GUIDE

  10. #130
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    52
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [MultiLang Version RELEASED]5530 4 LIFE XTEnded~Edition[ONLY CFW WITH QT & JRT2]

    It would be nice if u could explain what QT is and what can be done with it to the general public


 
Page 13 of 262 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5530 - v30 - Xtension^10 english only and Xtension^10 Universal available
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 1329
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. [5530] N-gage 5530 repack
    By Cecell in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 10:25 AM
  3. Nokia 5530 - RM-504 - 2 Cooked Firmware for 5530 by GianniDarko
    By bijuan in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 06:16 AM
  4. 5530 v11.0.54 faster than 5530 v20.0.080?!
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:38 PM
  5. Should I buy Nokia 5530?
    By moeedfar in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •