Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 128 of 262 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2613
  1. #1271
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion | Swift - Pro - Pro Classic - Classic [X^10~Being~Tested]5530~V31 & V30

    Quote Originally Posted by sillysahil
    Ohhhh

    na d what about others modds
    Well I am using X^10 but with Swift be9 folder and it all works fine

  2. #1272
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion | Swift - Pro - Pro Classic - Classic [X^10~Being~Tested]5530~V31 & V30

    Xtension^10 in down by Upa some corrupted file may be

  3. #1273
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion | Swift - Pro - Pro Classic - Classic [X^10~Being~Tested]5530~V31 & V30

    Any fix?

  4. #1274
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion | Swift - Pro - Pro Classic - Classic [X^10~Being~Tested]5530~V31 & V30

    Quote Originally Posted by sillysahil
    Xtension^10 in down by Upa some corrupted file may be
    No
    That was corrupted rofs3, I think it was from NFE

  5. #1275
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion | Swift - Pro - Pro Classic - Classic [X^10~Being~Tested]5530~V31 & V30

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    No
    That was corrupted rofs3, I think it was from NFE
    hhmmm Upa was saying he will fix it soon lets wait for that.
    shadow can we port n97 home screen, i love when we swing it to another home screen, but i dont like n97

  6. #1276
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion | Swift - Pro - Pro Classic - Classic [X^10~Being~Tested]5530~V31 & V30

    Quote Originally Posted by sillysahil
    hhmmm Upa was saying he will fix it soon lets wait for that.
    shadow can we port n97 home screen, i love when we swing it to another home screen, but i dont like n97
    N97 HS cannot be ported on its own
    It needs S^2 libraries to run

    Have you not seen the N97 FW porting thread

  7. #1277
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion | Swift - Pro - Pro Classic - Classic [X^10~Being~Tested]5530~V31 & V30

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    N97 HS cannot be ported on its own
    It needs S^2 libraries to run

    Have you not seen the N97 FW porting thread
    no not yet, i tried to put another version on orang iphone HS, and its working great, i put it rofs3 and repacked its more attractive and productive than other one

  8. #1278
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion | Swift - Pro - Pro Classic - Classic [X^10~Being~Tested]5530~V31 & V30

    Quote Originally Posted by sillysahil
    no not yet, i tried to put another version on orang iphone HS, and its working great, i put it rofs3 and repacked its more attractive and productive than other one
    orang iphone HS?

  9. #1279
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion | Swift - Pro - Pro Classic - Classic [X^10~Being~Tested]5530~V31 & V30

    yes It has wallpaper, email and other widgets

    Check it
    Basically Base icons changed

  10. #1280
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion | Swift - Pro - Pro Classic - Classic [X^10~Being~Tested]5530~V31 & V30

    Quote Originally Posted by sillysahil
    yes It has wallpaper, email and other widgets

    Check it
    Basically Base icons changed
    Link


 
Page 128 of 262 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5530 - v30 - Xtension^10 english only and Xtension^10 Universal available
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 1329
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. [5530] N-gage 5530 repack
    By Cecell in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 10:25 AM
  3. Nokia 5530 - RM-504 - 2 Cooked Firmware for 5530 by GianniDarko
    By bijuan in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 06:16 AM
  4. 5530 v11.0.54 faster than 5530 v20.0.080?!
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:38 PM
  5. Should I buy Nokia 5530?
    By moeedfar in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •