Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 861
  1. #591
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: [N97 Mini v12 AVAILABLE] PIRATEDv5 CFW for N97 v22 RM-505 & N97 MINI v12 RM-555

    Quote Originally Posted by kenzox89
    ok .. i need some advice .. as the navifirm does not have my firmware version for the n97 RM-505 ... v21.0.102.. with it .. i can`t seem to do any flashing... any sugestions?
    V22 is latest
    But for RM-505?

  2. #592
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [N97 Mini v12 AVAILABLE] PIRATEDv5 CFW for N97 v22 RM-505 & N97 MINI v12 RM-555

    Cant wait for V6.. can someone tell me when V6 is releasing for mini??

  3. #593
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,341
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [N97 Mini v12 AVAILABLE] PIRATEDv5 CFW for N97 v22 RM-505 & N97 MINI v12 RM-555

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    V22 is latest
    But for RM-505?
    mine is RM-505... i have v22
    Quote Originally Posted by monalac
    Cant wait for V6.. can someone tell me when V6 is releasing for mini??
    ow... if new fw from nokia coming, i will directly make a new cfw for mini and its brother with new modds, tweaks, and more themes

  4. #594
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [N97 Mini v12 AVAILABLE] PIRATEDv5 CFW for N97 v22 RM-505 & N97 MINI v12 RM-555

    which new firmware for mini coming? when? can i have a preview? when is new firmware coming from nokia?

  5. #595
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,341
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [N97 Mini v12 AVAILABLE] PIRATEDv5 CFW for N97 v22 RM-505 & N97 MINI v12 RM-555

    Quote Originally Posted by monalac
    which new firmware for mini coming? when? can i have a preview? when is new firmware coming from nokia?
    who know?
    didnt u see my "IF" word?

    i hope it will come someday

  6. #596
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,253
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [N97 Mini v12 AVAILABLE] PIRATEDv5 CFW for N97 v22 RM-505 & N97 MINI v12 RM-555

    bluetooth locker patch not working in N97 v22
    any ideas??
    and also the music searches only in E:\music is there any way to change that too??
    Though rest of the firmware is excellent
    and ofcourse the photo browser is AWESOME someting i havent seen before and i am loving it
    +1 for the v22 rofs3
    thank you very much

  7. #597

    Default Re: [N97 Mini v12 AVAILABLE] PIRATEDv5 CFW for N97 v22 RM-505 & N97 MINI v12 RM-555

    ok peeps found a bug in this firmware...

    i wanted a fresh phone to test some of my software on (wont mention it as know its not allowed)

    i done hard reset on phone and all seemed to be ok... until i plugged phone into usb... well all was ok at this point... but when i take out the usb cable the phone crashes and restarts after about 2 mins of waiting for it to respond...

    anyone got any ideas?

  8. #598
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,341
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [N97 Mini v12 AVAILABLE] PIRATEDv5 CFW for N97 v22 RM-505 & N97 MINI v12 RM-555

    Quote Originally Posted by RiPPERD
    ok peeps found a bug in this firmware...

    i wanted a fresh phone to test some of my software on (wont mention it as know its not allowed)

    i done hard reset on phone and all seemed to be ok... until i plugged phone into usb... well all was ok at this point... but when i take out the usb cable the phone crashes and restarts after about 2 mins of waiting for it to respond...

    anyone got any ideas?
    hard reset the mass storage too... if u done hard reset on phone memory, do the same in mass storage

  9. #599
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,341
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [N97 Mini v12 AVAILABLE] PIRATEDv5 CFW for N97 v22 RM-505 & N97 MINI v12 RM-555

    Quote Originally Posted by tysonraylee
    bluetooth locker patch not working in N97 v22
    any ideas??
    and also the music searches only in E:\music is there any way to change that too??
    Though rest of the firmware is excellent
    and ofcourse the photo browser is AWESOME someting i havent seen before and i am loving it
    +1 for the v22 rofs3
    thank you very much
    ow.. i didnt try the bluetooth locker patch.. does it work in previous fw?
    for the music searches e:/music... we add this modd, so you can hide ur ringtones if u want to change this.. its refer to : http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=12299.0

  10. #600

    Default Re: PIRATEDv5 CFW for N97 v22 RM-505 & N97 MINI v12 RM-555 by Pirates Killer

    i always format mass memory before hard reset anyway.... so this has been done...

    should i do it again? dont see how it would help tho...


 
Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 and N97 Theme # 1198 - Pirates by Acros08
    By pece1976 in forum Symbian S60v5 Themes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 03:19 PM
  2. Nokia 5530 - RM-504 - PiratedV5 [ENG UK language] by pirates_killer
    By arigulongg in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 03:36 PM
  3. iPhone app: Pirates Treasure
    By phattrance in forum iPhone Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 09:34 AM
  4. OMG Pirates! (Trailer)
    By phattrance in forum iPhone Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 11:24 PM
  5. Slide to Unlock Killer
    By pece1976 in forum iPhone Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 06:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •