Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: N97 Piratedv5 CFW v22 and v21 for RM-505 + Flash Tutorial by Pirates Killer

sigh. it might take me a week for this one again. hehehe.

Default Re: N97 Piratedv5 CFW v22 and v21 for RM-505 + Flash Tutorial by Pirates Killer

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Also do not call me sir, I am no better then any human
    lol i like this people in uk call people sir as a matter of politeness not some super human abilities haha

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Read my post above

Please, be more explicit. I need to port on N97mini. Please, tell me the steps!

1.2.3. ..... etc

I do not want to make mistakes.

TX !

P.S.
    I MUST close Nokia Editor? why? i reed in other forums, "do not close Nokia editor" if you want to repack.
    ...sorry for my bad english

+1 rep

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by RiPPERD
    lol i like this people in uk call people sir as a matter of politeness not some super human abilities haha
    I am Not from GB or the bit of Ireland ye took from us

Quote Originally Posted by catelusii

Please, be more explicit. I need to port on N97mini. Please, tell me the steps!

1.2.3. ..... etc

I do not want to make mistakes.

TX !

P.S.
    I MUST close Nokia Editor? why? i reed in other forums, "do not close Nokia editor" if you want to repack.
    ...sorry for my bad english

+1 rep
    Read instructions again
    Closing NE prevents mistakes

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi Shadow, for a start, +1 for your help. Anyway, I tried unpacking it and there is no file that has RM in it, there are 2 files, one of which shows the date of the version, while the other has the name of the version. If there's no file that has RM in it, would it be possible to flash it to my mini anyway?

Thanks

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by spitfire355
    Hi Shadow, for a start, +1 for your help. Anyway, I tried unpacking it and there is no file that has RM in it, there are 2 files, one of which shows the date of the version, while the other has the name of the version. If there's no file that has RM in it, would it be possible to flash it to my mini anyway?

Thanks
    Yes

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Ok, I tried flashing it, but it now only boots up, shows the blue NOKIA screen, then reboots, it never actually boots up. Do you have the original file you could possibly reupload? As there's obviously something wrong here.

Cheers

shadowninty

Ok, I tried flashing it, but it now only boots up, shows the blue NOKIA screen, then reboots, it never actually boots up. Do you have the original file you could possibly reupload? As there's obviously something wrong here.

Cheers
    You only edit rofs3

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I did try editing, but as there was no file there to edit, I flashed it as it is, no changes made to the file downloaded from the first page, and the phone just fails to boot up. I do not know what to edit, as the file you describe does not exist. I have no idea what to do, and I'm desperate to have this mod, but it seems that the mini has just been ignored.

Do you still have the original file that you uploaded on your pc?

Thanks a lot for your help

shadowninty

I did try editing, but as there was no file there to edit, I flashed it as it is, no changes made to the file downloaded from the first page, and the phone just fails to boot up. I do not know what to edit, as the file you describe does not exist. I have no idea what to do, and I'm desperate to have this mod, but it seems that the mini has just been ignored.

Do you still have the original file that you uploaded on your pc?

Thanks a lot for your help
    Why would I have file
    Re read my instructions

Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast