Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 47 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    shadowninty

Default Re: N97 Piratedv5 CFW v22 and v21 for RM-505 + Flash Tutorial by Pirates Killer

Quote Originally Posted by Sofos
    +1 Ignore it, tottaly forgot about that..
    LOL
    €7.50 I payed for a piece of crap
    Its not really QOffice's fault, just the S60 UI and Symbian's inability to handle large chunks of text for editing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: N97 Piratedv5 CFW v22 and v21 for RM-505 + Flash Tutorial by Pirates Killer

Exactly but since there isn't another way to read .docx excel .ps etc you can't do anything else... or find in the web the cracked version and install it in E: (siscontents for the win!) :P
    If it was a developers app i would pay as i've done for lots of apps but for Qoffice? Nah , the other way works for me ^^

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sofos
    Exactly but since there isn't another way to read .docx excel .ps etc you can't do anything else... or find in the web the cracked version and install it in E: (siscontents for the win!) :P
    If it was a developers app i would pay as i've done for lots of apps but for Qoffice? Nah , the other way works for me ^^
    be careful what you discuss here. there are no warez discussions on dailymobile.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi guys

iam new to the fourm...want to introduce my self and say what a great forum u have here.....i love the look of the cooked firmware and want to flash my nokia n97 but the firmware it has is 20.0.19 and iam not sure if this firmware will work on my phone....can any one advise me please?

iam in the uk btw and nsu says i have the latest firmware and i had to remove maps and ovi store to have some space in c phone memory

thanks alot

great work pirate killer and all the modders here

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Digi
    hi guys

iam new to the fourm...want to introduce my self and say what a great forum u have here.....i love the look of the cooked firmware and want to flash my nokia n97 but the firmware it has is 20.0.19 and iam not sure if this firmware will work on my phone....can any one advise me please?

iam in the uk btw and nsu says i have the latest firmware and i had to remove maps and ovi store to have some space in c phone memory

thanks alot

great work pirate killer and all the modders here
    welcome mate. please familiarize yourself with the forum rules which can be found here - http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php/topic,441.0.html

regarding your concern, yes, this custom firmware will work as long as your phone is RM-505 as well and when flashing, download the appropriate firmware files (v22).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks alot mate.....will have a go today...wish me luck

hello and welcome digi :P

u need to open the navifirm app and download the latest V22 firmware... if you cant find the 1 that matches your product code use the EURO BLACK or EURO WHITE depending on what colour your fone is... if you have changed the outer casing then use the original colour casing... then get the cooked v22 from first post and replace the navifirm v22 with the cooked 1... then follow the guide

i dont think UK has the V22 yet but use the EURO firm... dont change product code on fone and all works great tested on mine love this firmware its so much faster. however i have found a bug when installing large apps that go slow... it freezes the fone until app is finished installing... other than that no major problems to report

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Digi
    thanks alot mate.....will have a go today...wish me luck
    good luck mate. he is right. you may use this mini guide

Quote Originally Posted by RiPPERD

u need to open the navifirm app and download the latest V22 firmware... if you cant find the 1 that matches your product code use the EURO BLACK or EURO WHITE depending on what colour your fone is... if you have changed the outer casing then use the original colour casing... then get the cooked v22 from first post and replace the navifirm v22 with the cooked 1... then follow the guide

i dont think UK has the V22 yet but use the EURO firm... dont change product code on fone and all works great tested on mine love this firmware its so much faster. however i have found a bug when installing large apps that go slow... it freezes the fone until app is finished installing... other than that no major problems to report

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by RiPPERD

thanks ripperd and oreo27.....iam realy a noob at this but i found
    N97 rm-505 country variant united kingdom GB free Navi v4 white- MR (0587240).... i think this match my white nokia n97 but iam not sure about no at the end MR (0587240)....should this match my code or something?? should i use this one? has any one from the uk with white n97 used this cfw and it worked ok?...i just dont know what to do it break my phone.....

i really appreciate all ur help guys

thanks alot

you can find your product code from under the battery if you take it out... i think anyway cant remember the other way to do it sorry lol

just checked the firms with navifirm 0.3 and still no v22 for my vodafone n97 but yeah the UK country variant will be fine dude

just click on white version if yours was white 1... tick all the boxes to get all files.... and your away

EDIT:

0587240 is the white version of UK VARIANT so exact match

Page 47 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast