Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 459
  1. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by radascars
    Do you have any plan to make TURBO for ver30?

    I mean the same cfw in ver30?
    Change only the name...Iper Fast is Turbo...but on 30.0.009 FW version..

  2. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by autoradio78
    Change only the name...Iper Fast is Turbo...but on 30.0.009 FW version..
    Oh, ok.
    Why did you remove oratsu hs then?

  3. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by radascars
    Oh, ok.
    Why did you remove oratsu hs then?
    Because the preferences change from person at person for Tsunami hs.
    You can install it with a sis..
    Have you flash now??

  4. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by autoradio78
    Because the preferences change from person at person for Tsunami hs.
    You can install it with a sis..
    Have you flash now??
    Its my 1st day of school so i can't flash now, maybe t0mmorow.

    I've tried installing oratsu.sis hs but an error occured. It says, "cannot be installed component is built-in"
    Can you help me with that?

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by radascars
    Its my 1st day of school so i can't flash now, maybe t0mmorow.

    I've tried installing oratsu.sis hs but an error occured. It says, "cannot be installed component is built-in"
    Can you help me with that?
    that problem is due to a precedent installation! Unistall Tsunami and reboot the phone. After install now that you want

  6. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by autoradio78
    that problem is due to a precedent installation! Unistall Tsunami and reboot the phone. After install now that you want
    H0w can i uninstall orange tsunami?

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by radascars
    H0w can i uninstall orange tsunami?
    With applications manager and reboot

  8. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by autoradio78
    With applications manager and reboot
    I don't see any orange tsunami file to uninstall in apps mngr...

  9. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    i've already installed oratsu, i just had a mistake messing with my files.
    Anyways, thanks.

    Feedback:
    The only problem with your cfw is the vodafone hs which I think is already fix by you.

    Overall, your IPER FAST/TURBO cfw is the best.

    Speed performance is superb.
    And with your online support it is very helpful to us.

    Thanks bro...
    This cfw of yours is very satisfying.
    More power and goodluck.

  10. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by radascars
    i've already installed oratsu, i just had a mistake messing with my files.
    Anyways, thanks.

    Feedback:
    The only problem with your cfw is the vodafone hs which I think is already fix by you.

    Overall, your IPER FAST/TURBO cfw is the best.

    Speed performance is superb.
    And with your online support it is very helpful to us.

    Thanks bro...
    This cfw of yours is very satisfying.
    More power and goodluck.
    Thank you so much bro..I'm happy to help you


 
Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5530 - RM504/404 v20 - "TURBO Custom Firmware V.20.0.080 by autoradio78"
    By autoradio78 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 03:35 PM
  2. Nokia 5233 xpressMusic Cfw ( review your cfw and experience )
    By DJnokia5233 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 03:38 AM
  3. Nokia 5800 v50 User Experience Changelog
    By bluefeather80 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 11:07 PM
  4. Plz Is Nokia 5530 XM already released ??
    By Adiga0kal in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 08:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •