Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 459
  1. #331
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [ROFS3 SAMSUNG HS 9HS] IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Perfect bro...good day

  2. #332
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [ROFS3 SAMSUNG HS 9HS] IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by autoradio78

    You must edit the file 10207342.txt in rofs2/private/10202be9 at this string


    0x102750f0 int 271063148 16777216 cap_rd=ReadDeviceData cap_wr=WriteDeviceData

    For HS Vodafone..for example..insert "int 1028186D"

    For HS Tsunami...I don't know UID Number...Search it..





    Yesterday I've sent you a PM
    thanks, I've managed to change it already.

    I have another question,
    how can I get rid of all the useless widgets such as friendster, youtube, get rihana and the likes? How did you do that?

    sorry if i ask noob questions but i really need to know.. thanks in advance!

  3. #333
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [ROFS3 SAMSUNG HS 9HS] IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78


  4. #334
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    82
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [ROFS3 SAMSUNG HS 9HS] IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    I am unclear on the verdict for using this updated version with English language? Is it working OK? I am not in the mood to brick my phone today.

  5. #335
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    82
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [ROFS3 SAMSUNG HS 9HS] IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Also, does this CFW allow me to use unsigned apps? I am unclear on this as well, since you mention freesigner.

  6. #336
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    113
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [ROFS3 SAMSUNG HS 9HS] IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by mmmelaney
    Also, does this CFW allow me to use unsigned apps? I am unclear on this as well, since you mention freesigner.
    im going to answer this for sir auto
    yes you can still install unsign apps by applying install everything in your rom patcher and you can also sign your apps with freesigner which ever is you prefer..me i prefer freesigner.

  7. #337
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [ROFS3 SAMSUNG HS 9HS] IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78


    Quote Originally Posted by mmmelaney
    I am unclear on the verdict for using this updated version with English language? Is it working OK? I am not in the mood to brick my phone today.


    Quote Originally Posted by mmmelaney
    Also, does this CFW allow me to use unsigned apps? I am unclear on this as well, since you mention freesigner.

    Yeah....It work fine...try it..and judge you...FreeSigner can serve with 20 Caps Certificate wich I integrate...
    Don't worry...you can install all unsigned applications..
    For any problems or doubts..please, contact me..bye bye

  8. #338
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    132
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [ROFS3 SAMSUNG HS 9HS] IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    @ autoradio
    dude i think its time u updated this cfw!! in new update please include the mods
    1. iphone hs
    2. the effects i suggest u use zoom extreme by djscope
    3. lots of new mods are nw available apply them too
    4. put the cache back to c upon extensive research with my fone and the 5800 and x6 and cannot be forgotten the internet it has been proved that when cache i c:/ fone works faster
    5. also in another thread of cfw for 5530 xm i found this cpu clock optimised to work always more than 400 mhz (im off to bed ryte nw so i will post u the links later)

    request can u post a link the iper fast cfw without tornado and tsunami but i do need the rest!!
    also i flashed the rofs3 u gave but when i change to basic hs i still get samsung omnia basic hs!!!
    so i request u to also include this basic hs in req above!!!

    thnnx a llot!!

    U de best man!!!

    KEEPPP ROCKING!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #339
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    82
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [ROFS3 SAMSUNG HS 9HS] IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by mecamega
    im going to answer this for sir auto
    yes you can still install unsign apps by applying install everything in your rom patcher and you can also sign your apps with freesigner which ever is you prefer..me i prefer freesigner.
    Oh I'm so confused! What is the advantage to signing your apps over simply installing it with the rom patch? I have a million apps to try out and really don't feel like signing each one.

    Also, does the 20 Caps certificate automatically sign them?

  10. #340
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [ROFS3 SAMSUNG HS 9HS] IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by dennis_john
    @ autoradio
    dude i think its time u updated this cfw!! in new update please include the mods
    1. iphone hs
    2. the effects i suggest u use zoom extreme by djscope
    3. lots of new mods are nw available apply them too
    4. put the cache back to c upon extensive research with my fone and the 5800 and x6 and cannot be forgotten the internet it has been proved that when cache i c:/ fone works faster
    5. also in another thread of cfw for 5530 xm i found this cpu clock optimised to work always more than 400 mhz (im off to bed ryte nw so i will post u the links later)

    request can u post a link the iper fast cfw without tornado and tsunami but i do need the rest!!
    also i flashed the rofs3 u gave but when i change to basic hs i still get samsung omnia basic hs!!!
    so i request u to also include this basic hs in req above!!!

    thnnx a llot!!

    U de best man!!!

    KEEPPP ROCKING!!!!!!!!!!!


    The mod wich you you mentioned are already integrated in my CFW (only cache browser are in E)
    For the HS at the moment nope...I haven't many time..
    Soon rofs3 with Iphone HS



    Quote Originally Posted by mmmelaney
    Oh I'm so confused! What is the advantage to signing your apps over simply installing it with the rom patch? I have a million apps to try out and really don't feel like signing each one.

    Also, does the 20 Caps certificate automatically sign them?

    You can use rompatcher with Installserver Patch or 20 caps Certificate (there are either in my CFW) for unisgned apps


 
Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5530 - RM504/404 v20 - "TURBO Custom Firmware V.20.0.080 by autoradio78"
    By autoradio78 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 03:35 PM
  2. Nokia 5233 xpressMusic Cfw ( review your cfw and experience )
    By DJnokia5233 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 03:38 AM
  3. Nokia 5800 v50 User Experience Changelog
    By bluefeather80 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 11:07 PM
  4. Plz Is Nokia 5530 XM already released ??
    By Adiga0kal in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 08:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •