Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [ROFS3 SAMSUNG HS 9HS] IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

This CFW is outstanding. (iper fast w/ samsung hs).

Speedy, Good font, Good theme, No extras, Just the good stuff.

Two thumbs up.

Anyways, just a suggestion.
    Please make the music player read E:\Attachments also because that's where the files from bluetooth file sharing is saved.

Thanks!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [ROFS3 SAMSUNG HS 9HS] IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

Quote Originally Posted by matrix.bharath
    Hi Autoradio, can you please tell me why the error in samsung HS is it says memory low to open file and the HS is blank... im not able to use, i have to restart the phone again and also can you please tell me how to download more widgets for the same
    Yeah...for this error you must change your homescreen and after select now Samsung Widget and in work fine...for more widget look at..

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,25819.0.html

Quote Originally Posted by darylldelfin
    This CFW is outstanding. (iper fast w/ samsung hs).

Speedy, Good font, Good theme, No extras, Just the good stuff.

Two thumbs up.

Anyways, just a suggestion.
    Please make the music player read E:\Attachments also because that's where the files from bluetooth file sharing is saved.

Thanks!

Thanks tou so much bro...+1 for your appreciation...for the question Attachments I can make for you a SIS file..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by autoradio78
    Yeah...for this error you must change your homescreen and after select now Samsung Widget and in work fine...for more widget look at..

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,25819.0.html

Thanks tou so much bro...+1 for your appreciation...for the question Attachments I can make for you a SIS file..
    I did what u said but when i change from a different HS it still says the same error... not working
    think it has the red bug or whatever
    how to move gadget.swf to E and tutorial

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Strange problem...should work..try to flash now... You can't port gadget.swf in E because I haven't integrated widgetIdle.dll for this function...Use you this HS with English language??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can you make one for me please? it would be so much appreciated! Can you also include E:\download ? because it's where downloaded files are located. Thanks for hearing my request. +11111.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Strange problem...should work..try to flash now... You can't port gadget.swf in E because I haven't integrated widgetIdle.dll for this function...Use you this HS with English language??
    Yes i have changed to language from auto to english only... because just i thot that it might not work in auto but now it does not work in english as well

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

sir i had a problem i dont have built-in help..were file can i found those helps rofs2, rofs3 or uda?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

amazing i luv this cfw!!!
    best of all v30 fw according to me!!

need a lil help autoradio the post says 9 hs but i only got 6
    list of missing hs
    orange tsunami
    full page
    navigation bar

@AUTORADIO U ROK MAN!!! THNNXXX A LOT!!

REQUEST:
    i like the original basic hs of nokia 5530 the blank one with just the contacts and dialer buttons and the bottom!!
    can u please post a link or file with which i can achieve this in ur fw?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by darylldelfin
    Can you make one for me please? it would be so much appreciated! Can you also include E:\download ? because it's where downloaded files are located. Thanks for hearing my request. +11111.

Here your sis bro...

http://www.4shared.com/file/Xnm0j1yn...d_and_Att.html

Quote Originally Posted by matrix.bharath
    Yes i have changed to language from auto to english only... because just i thot that it might not work in auto but now it does not work in english as well

For me work fine...when you have some problems, you must switch basic homescreen and after samsung widget homescreen etc

Quote Originally Posted by mecamega
    sir i had a problem i dont have built-in help..were file can i found those helps rofs2, rofs3 or uda?
    What's

Quote Originally Posted by dennis_john
    amazing i luv this cfw!!!
    best of all v30 fw according to me!!

need a lil help autoradio the post says 9 hs but i only got 6
    list of missing hs
    orange tsunami
    full page
    navigation bar

@AUTORADIO U ROK MAN!!! THNNXXX A LOT!!

REQUEST:
    i like the original basic hs of nokia 5530 the blank one with just the contacts and dialer buttons and the bottom!!
    can u please post a link or file with which i can achieve this in ur fw?

Thanks you so much sir...The Homescreen basic (original nokia) there is in my CFW...
    For Orange HS there aren't problems for me...
    Finally..in my CFW there aren't full page and navigation bar..but It's compatible with 9 homescreen...If you want a sis..ask me..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

sorry broda the original basic hs is not there in this cfw!!! i would love to get it since i use the widgetizzer!!
    yeah i would like to have the other hs!! please pass on link!!! theres no prob wid de orange torando hs but i dunt have the tsunami!!!

Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast