Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 459
  1. #211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Hi autoradio,

    Can I make a request?
    Can you make change the font or your CFW?
    Any font that more on Calibri type?

    Thanks in advance...

    So far I'm using your 1.2 IPER FAST, still there is no problem with it except for the voda HS (but its ok)

    I will reflash my phone with your version 2 and hoping you could change it.
    I can change the font as you ask me to do it, but I am using gpsp ( a gameboy advance emulator by summeli) and whenever I change the font there's an error with it, but with the default font comic sans its working, and I'm asking you to change the default font of your CFW to something more like calibri type.

    Sorry if I'm asking too much, but thanks though...

  2. #212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by radascars
    Hi autoradio,

    Can I make a request?
    Can you make change the font or your CFW?
    Any font that more on Calibri type?

    Thanks in advance...

    So far I'm using your 1.2 IPER FAST, still there is no problem with it except for the voda HS (but its ok)

    I will reflash my phone with your version 2 and hoping you could change it.
    I can change the font as you ask me to do it, but I am using gpsp ( a gameboy advance emulator by summeli) and whenever I change the font there's an error with it, but with the default font comic sans its working, and I'm asking you to change the default font of your CFW to something more like calibri type.

    Sorry if I'm asking too much, but thanks though...


    Ok but find the font and gimme it..

  3. #213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    here's the link...

    http://www.4shared.com/file/C3t-0jvy/Calibri-all.html

    and also don't include the oratsu HS so that I can install what any oratsu that I like, only voda HS and Orange HS.. thanks man,

    I'll wait for that...

  4. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by radascars
    here's the link...

    http://www.4shared.com/file/C3t-0jvy/Calibri-all.html

    and also don't include the oratsu HS so that I can install what any oratsu that I like, only voda HS and Orange HS.. thanks man,

    I'll wait for that...
    OK I put Contact Bar, Basic (original nokia) Finger use, Vodafone and Orange Tornado and your font..

  5. #215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Your font is in wrong format!! This is right for example

    http://www.4shared.com/file/havHM59u/Example_Font.html

    please..find me right format..

  6. #216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Is this your font


  7. #217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    yes, it is
    oh I also forgot
    if you can integrate this qt libraries

    http://www.4shared.com/file/Mpv4gLZm/qt_installer.html

    so that i can save 10mb in drive C:/

    thanks..

  8. #218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Yes...it's possible..give me a few minutes bro..

  9. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    oh greaT!!!! thanks bro.. I WILL DEFINITELY wait for that! thanks much!!!!! sorry if I ask too much, you made my day bro... I will wait for that. thanks again.

  10. #220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: IPER FAST CFW FOR NOKIA 5530 XM V.30.0.009 by autoradio78

    Quote Originally Posted by radascars
    oh greaT!!!! thanks bro.. I WILL DEFINITELY wait for that! thanks much!!!!! sorry if I ask too much, you made my day bro... I will wait for that. thanks again.
    I'm Happy...not worry..for the effects...you want try X6 effects or you want old speed type 2 by joker??


 
Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5530 - RM504/404 v20 - "TURBO Custom Firmware V.20.0.080 by autoradio78"
    By autoradio78 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 03:35 PM
  2. Nokia 5233 xpressMusic Cfw ( review your cfw and experience )
    By DJnokia5233 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 03:38 AM
  3. Nokia 5800 v50 User Experience Changelog
    By bluefeather80 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 11:07 PM
  4. Plz Is Nokia 5530 XM already released ??
    By Adiga0kal in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 08:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •