Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 50 of 133 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 1330
  1. #491
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    440
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by darylldelfin
    Hello, my girlfriend's 5530 is version 20.0.8 something. Is it okay if we skipped upgrading to v3x.x.x via NSU or FOTA and just flash this right away? if so, what version of the firmware would i download on Navifirm?

    Thanks in advance!
    Just download v30 firmware and replaces the original rofs3 with Xtension rofs3

  2. #492
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by darylldelfin
    Hello, my girlfriend's 5530 is version 20.0.8 something. Is it okay if we skipped upgrading to v3x.x.x via NSU or FOTA and just flash this right away? if so, what version of the firmware would i download on Navifirm?

    Thanks in advance!
    You need to update to v30 first, download v30 from navifirm, flash it, then only you can use Xtension

  3. #493
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by michael_ta315
    Do you like that
    Hey i'm planning to make X^4 too, just like Upakul did :P
    Yeah! Of course, try make something special with it!

  4. #494
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    440
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by MR-X
    Yeah! Of course, try make something special with it!
    What do you mean
    Oh and btw: I didn't received +1 from you :P
    And Upakul, you promised to give me +1 and the next hour and the next :P
    And i will make x^4 if anyone request

  5. #495
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by michael_ta315
    What do you mean
    Oh and btw: I didn't received +1 from you :P
    And Upakul, you promised to give me +1 and the next hour and the next :P
    And i will make x^4 if anyone request
    Mean use different effects, more apps or themes, whatever you like!
    Really? Maybe i had forget, give it now!

  6. #496
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    440
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by MR-X
    Mean use different effects, more apps or themes, whatever you like!
    Really? Maybe i had forget, give it now!
    Thanks, i will only release it if they request it :P
    P/s: you should announce on the front page

  7. #497
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by michael_ta315
    Thanks, i will only release it if they request it :P
    P/s: you should announce on the front page
    Give me the link and what had modded in it, then i post it at the first post!

  8. #498
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    440
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by MR-X
    Give me the link and what had modded in it, then i post it at the first post!
    Here: http://www.filefront.com/16863323/RE...prd.rofs3.fpsx
    Modifications Made:
    - Xtreme menu added
    - Disabled key lightning
    - Disabled lock/unlock vibration
    - New custom splash screen
    - Special feature: NEW!!! Theme Effects: Speed Type 2 + Glide
    Speed 85% Glide 15% lol

    P/s: i don't know how long the link will last, because i don't have an account, you should upload it to another website

  9. #499
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by michael_ta315
    Here: http://www.filefront.com/16863323/RE...prd.rofs3.fpsx
    Modifications Made:
    - Xtreme menu added
    - Disabled key lightning
    - Disabled lock/unlock vibration
    - New custom splash screen
    - Special feature: NEW!!! Theme Effects: Speed Type 2 + Glide
    Speed 85% Glide 15% lol

    P/s: i don't know how long the link will last, because i don't have an account, you should upload it to another website
    Ok, i will upload to my acc,haha

  10. #500
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    440
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by MR-X
    Ok, i will upload to my acc,haha
    Sure, as long as it stay alive, but i think filefront last forever


 
Page 50 of 133 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM-356 V52 - C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 8535
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 03:36 PM
  2. How To: Set Up The Irreco Universal Remote on Your N900
    By amjad489 in forum Maemo and MeeGo Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:07 PM
  3. How to sign apps with universal IMEI
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 08:07 AM
  4. Universal stylus pen for S60V5 phones
    By nobodyshearing in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 07:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •