Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 41 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1330
  1. #401

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by michael_ta315
    They're having soccer match in my backyard
    So noisy, i can't make a video today
    maybe tomorow
    But you can find my bootscreen here (it's the green one) Refresh your library mate
    Also see if your music is in .mp3 format
    yup buddy i refreshed my library again and again even sometimes its shows some songs and when i refresh again its shows more songs and sometimes less song than before.

    all my songs are in mp3 format.

    i even tried to sync it from wmp still same problem.

  2. #402
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    440
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by fazle321
    yup buddy i refreshed my library again and again even sometimes its shows some songs and when i refresh again its shows more songs and sometimes less song than before.

    all my songs are in mp3 format.

    i even tried to sync it from wmp still same problem.
    try copy songs from your computer to your phone again

  3. #403

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by michael_ta315
    try copy songs from your computer to your phone again
    tried it 3 times...deleted and copied and then deleted and .....

    still same prob....

  4. #404
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by fazle321
    tried it 3 times...deleted and copied and then deleted and .....

    still same prob....
    Z:\private\10202be9\101FFCD2.TXT is the file responsible for that mod

    Extract 101FFCD2.TXT from your original rofs2, then put it in C:\private\10202be9\
    Delete C:\private\10202be9\persists\101FFCD2.cre file if it is there than restart
    Your problem should be solved

  5. #405

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Z:\private\10202be9\101FFCD2.TXT is the file responsible for that mod

    Extract 101FFCD2.TXT from your original rofs2, then put it in C:\private\10202be9\
    Delete C:\private\10202be9\persists\101FFCD2.cre file if it is there than restart
    Your problem should be solved

    original rofs2

    i just downloaded nokia firmware and copied xtension's rofs3 file and deleted original rofs3. renamed xtension rofs3 to c02 from c01. than flashed my mobile.. is there sumthing wrong in this process

  6. #406
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by fazle321

    original rofs2

    i just downloaded nokia firmware and copied xtension's rofs3 file and deleted original rofs3. renamed xtension rofs3 to c02 from c01. than flashed my mobile.. is there sumthing wrong in this process
    No, in rofs 3, your procedures are right, you have to renamed Xtension to your rofs3 original name

  7. #407

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by MR-X
    No, in rofs 3, your procedures are right, you have to renamed Xtension to your rofs3 original name
    than from which rofs2 m gonna get that file .... ??
    and i just deleted all my song pasted again and just library founded 508 songs of 1000..

  8. #408
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by fazle321
    than from which rofs2 m gonna get that file .... ??
    and i just deleted all my song pasted again and just library founded 508 songs of 1000..
    original rofs2

  9. #409

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by MR-X
    original rofs2
    ok got it from that firmware i updated...

    i have pasted in C:\private\10202be9\.. but same problem.. only half of the songs are showin in music library :-(

  10. #410
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension for 5530 v30, XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 and 5530 MR-X8HS!

    Quote Originally Posted by fazle321
    ok got it from that firmware i updated...

    i have to pasted in C:\private\10202be9\.. but same problem.. only half of the songs are showin in music library :-(
    I think the is the songs problem, dunno what DRM bla bla bla, i heard that before also had 5800 v50 users get this problem


 
Page 41 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM-356 V52 - C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 8535
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 03:36 PM
  2. How To: Set Up The Irreco Universal Remote on Your N900
    By amjad489 in forum Maemo and MeeGo Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:07 PM
  3. How to sign apps with universal IMEI
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 08:07 AM
  4. Universal stylus pen for S60V5 phones
    By nobodyshearing in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 07:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •