Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 4 of 133 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 1330
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30!

    XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 in the first post!!

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    434
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30!

    Quote Originally Posted by MR-X
    XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30 in the first post!!
    Good job bro..

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30!

    Quote Originally Posted by autoradio78
    Good job bro..
    Hehe, actually is hard work from Upakul, but many 5530 users want it, include me too! So i ask Upakul to make this version for 5530! All credits goes to him!

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30!

    Quote Originally Posted by MR-X
    Hehe, actually is hard work from Upakul, but many 5530 users want it, include me too! So i ask Upakul to make this version for 5530! All credits goes to him!
    +1

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30!

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    +1
    +1 for your hard work too!

  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    98
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30!

    If I may ask...
    Can the Universal patch be used for other S60v5 phones?For example for the X6??

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30!

    Quote Originally Posted by eltarod
    If I may ask...
    Can the Universal patch be used for other S60v5 phones?For example for the X6??
    It can works for other S60v5, but you need to extract it and copy the files in it, and replace with your rofs3 files

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30!

    Hi mate,

    So far, I've been impressed with this CFW however, how do I remove the custom splash screens/sounds etc, I want it to start up with blank image and no sound.

    How do I do this? I've tried editing it but I can't find the image for the hooded figure screen. Is it in rofs3?

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30!

    Quote Originally Posted by xproxy
    Hi mate,

    So far, I've been impressed with this CFW however, how do I remove the custom splash screens/sounds etc, I want it to start up with blank image and no sound.

    How do I do this? I've tried editing it but I can't find the image for the hooded figure screen. Is it in rofs3?
    You mean my CFW or XTE Quantum?

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30!

    Yours, as in, XTE Quantum for 5530.

    EDIT: Just to double check, the web cache is stored on E is it?


 
Page 4 of 133 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM-356 V52 - C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 8535
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 03:36 PM
  2. How To: Set Up The Irreco Universal Remote on Your N900
    By amjad489 in forum Maemo and MeeGo Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:07 PM
  3. How to sign apps with universal IMEI
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 08:07 AM
  4. Universal stylus pen for S60V5 phones
    By nobodyshearing in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 07:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •