Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 22 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30!

Quote Originally Posted by jurhanbazari
    @michael_ta315 & MR-X and all..you all have been very helpful and i really appreciate for all your help, but i've been installing and uninstalling the JAF files for so many time but still i just couldn't make it to work..oh boy, it got me so pissed off but i think there's nothing wrong with the JAF files you all have gave and linked to me, but i think it is my VISTA..i really looking foward to shift my OS and i would agree with michael_ta315 and Upakul to shift for Windows 7. whenever this kind of problem occur to me,the issues about VISTA is so obvious and i usually have to restore my OS back to factory setting..i wish the JAF will works and run after the restoration..so here goes really want to feel and use MR-X's custom firmware and i would like to design my own someday anyway guys, thanks again for everything and i will sure get back here to give feedback about JAF and MR-X's XTE Quantum Universal! +1

Thanks for your comment! But actually XTE Quantum is Upakul's hard work! But i asked permission from him to convert his work to work in 5530, so, we must thanks him too!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MR-X
    I want Windows 7 too! But my suck pc spec can afford it!
    hey bro just wanna personally thanks to you for your great effort for designing and creating The XTE Quantum Universal Custom FirmWare! it's great and now i wanna get use to use it. Nice theme effects and i simply love it! it looks like a sophisticated device and now i am more proud to use 5530! wanna ask u somthg bro..when i look at your screen snap , i saw your local operator ' DiGi' ..is it the DiGi which use 016 with the yellow people? as you can see, i have 'My Maxis' for my operator..it's sound so 'near' bro are u from..?? if Vista giving me all these kind of stuff from time to time, i really need to shift to 7! what spec do u have for your pc bro? i'm guessing Pentium III and 512 of RAM ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

All of you guys n this forum definitely are! n i can this over & over again! good news! i've done flashing 8HS ! after lots & lots of trying, failure after failure and error by error, finally i did it! and it really worth the wait and all those failure n mistakes and error since MR-X 8HS custom firmware(CFW? - i tot CFW means, Cooked Firm Ware) is totally cool! 1+ and the green thanks button seems just a little credit to be given compared to what has MR-X put in his effort to design this! maybe all these are too much to say,huh? but seriously, one who done such great design and creation with efforts does deserve compliment and credit! it went further than my expectation cool , just totally cool! using JAF to flash was some sort of task but i've got pay with the 8HS! Good work MR-X and many-many thanks to MR-X himself, michael_ta315, Upakul and all you guys here for giving your time and efforts to help others. i wish i can do the same too but i need to learn some more - i've pressed the green button but it gave me something about KARMA n have to wait another 1 hour..so this mean i can only thanks for 2 person in an hour, right? willing to wait more than that! ahahaha!
    - some screensnap of my previous Home Screen and device info and my current 8HS Home Screen !
    Looks good I'm a newbie myself :P i know nothing about modding i remember the first time i flash, it was awful, i bricked it but now i flash my phone twice a week lol and NP taught me too
    Cheers mate
    +1 for people who help each others

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey bro just wanna personally thanks to you for your great effort for designing and creating The XTE Quantum Universal Custom FirmWare! it's great and now i wanna get use to use it. Nice theme effects and i simply love it! it looks like a sophisticated device and now i am more proud to use 5530! wanna ask u somthg bro..when i look at your screen snap , i saw your local operator ' DiGi' ..is it the DiGi which use 016 with the yellow people? as you can see, i have 'My Maxis' for my operator..it's sound so 'near' bro are u from..?? if Vista giving me all these kind of stuff from time to time, i really need to shift to 7! what spec do u have for your pc bro? i'm guessing Pentium III and 512 of RAM ?
    I'm sure we are Malaysian!!
    My pc is pentium D 2.8GHz with 1.5GB of RAM, but without graphic card and atleast 2GB of RAM, my pc can't run the Windows 7 smoothly

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wessy
    hi there can someone make a video review for this CFW and post it on youtube?

how can we remove the display modifications just to make it look original 5530.

like red.menu.green light.icons.fonts.bootscreen

please need help

i would love to flash XTE to my 5530 but i want it more simple and look original
    I can do it if i got time!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by michael_ta315
    Nice community rocks, doesn't it
    Ah yeah, i'm really sorry, i forgot to mention about anti virus that conflict with jaf! Sorry I would love to do that for MR-X, but my internet is down, my cfw has some modification over the original one :P ask MR-X if he allow me to do so
    Sure! Of course you can!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wessy
    i'm sure mr-x will allow you to post a video review for XTE QUANTUM. what modifications did you do on your CFW? are you using XTE or Mr-X8HS?

for clarification: what i want is the XTE CFW but what i want is it has the original display for nokia 5530 no modifications on green.red.lights. original icons and fonts and also bootscreen.
    Man, you know what i think about!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MR-X
    Thanks for your comment! But actually XTE Quantum is Upakul's hard work! But i asked permission from him to convert his work to work in 5530, so, we must thanks him too!
    opps...! this is not appropriate..other people's hard work being credited to other people! it's my bad, i didn't read properly all about this, i just had the intention to install and make the JAF to work till i over look the main important role! what a shame i'll post my personal mesg to Upakul right after this.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hehehehe here is my specs
    Core 2 duo 2.20 ghz
    3gb ddr3 ram
    9400gm 512mb nvidia

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mecamega
    Hello sir your CFW is great.

is theres a way to remove Menu Layout - Xtreme Menu after flashing if not maybe on jofs3..because Xtreme menu doesnt support themes icons.
    Did you want the menu layout with original icon? I mean it will still remain "Photo", "Video", "Navigation" folders, but with default icon

Page 22 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast