Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 21 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30!

hi there can someone make a video review for this CFW and post it on youtube?

how can we remove the display modifications just to make it look original 5530.

like red.menu.green light.icons.fonts.bootscreen

please need help

i would love to flash XTE to my 5530 but i want it more simple and look original

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jurhanbazari
    Thanks bro n sorry for the delay..i've been trying to make the JAF works till 5am n had some sleep..i got up this morning and i found that i've lost my focus to do so & decided to restore my OS just about an hour ago..since i wanted to restore, i just say to myself to give it another try but this time i've switched off my Bit Diffender Internet Security and now i thought to my self, why didn't i think about this before because The JAF now works! i really am happy now and i personally think, you all guys here and this Forum n Dailymobile are the best thing happened to me with my Nokia 5530! can't describe how happy i am now.. i want to see the Flash for newbie now to follow all the instructions to flash MR-X's XTE Quantum Universal ! wish me luck and will feedback again and again here! +1 for all!
    Nice community rocks, doesn't it
    Ah yeah, i'm really sorry, i forgot to mention about anti virus that conflict with jaf! Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by wessy
    hi there can someone make a video review for this CFW and post it on youtube?
    I would love to do that for MR-X, but my internet is down, my cfw has some modification over the original one :P ask MR-X if he allow me to do so

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by michael_ta315
    Ah yeah, i'm really sorry, i forgot to mention about anti virus that conflict with jaf! Sorry I would love to do that for MR-X, but my internet is down, my cfw has some modification over the original one :P ask MR-X if he allow me to do so
    i'm sure mr-x will allow you to post a video review for XTE QUANTUM. what modifications did you do on your CFW? are you using XTE or Mr-X8HS?

for clarification: what i want is the XTE CFW but what i want is it has the original display for nokia 5530 no modifications on green.red.lights. original icons and fonts and also bootscreen.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wessy
    i'm sure mr-x will allow you to post a video review for XTE QUANTUM. what modifications did you do on your CFW? are you using XTE or Mr-X8HS?

for clarification: what i want is the XTE CFW but what i want is it has the original display for nokia 5530 no modifications on green.red.lights. original icons and fonts and also bootscreen.
    Ekkkk..... I can't help then, mine is MR-X8HS.
    XTE quantum is a good one, i have flashed it, used it and it worked fine u should try

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello sir your CFW is great.

is theres a way to remove Menu Layout - Xtreme Menu after flashing if not maybe on jofs3..because Xtreme menu doesnt support themes icons.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi there mr-x how can i get this back to original?

New Splashscreen
    New Bootscreen and sound
    New Logoff screen and sound
    New Shutdown screen
    Disabled keypad lights (Saves power) [VARIANT 1]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by michael_ta315
    Ah yeah, i'm really sorry, i forgot to mention about anti virus that conflict with jaf! Sorry I would love to do that for MR-X, but my internet is down, my cfw has some modification over the original one :P ask MR-X if he allow me to do so
    All of you guys n this forum definitely are! n i can this over & over again! good news! i've done flashing 8HS ! after lots & lots of trying, failure after failure and error by error, finally i did it! and it really worth the wait and all those failure n mistakes and error since MR-X 8HS custom firmware(CFW? - i tot CFW means, Cooked Firm Ware) is totally cool! 1+ and the green thanks button seems just a little credit to be given compared to what has MR-X put in his effort to design this! maybe all these are too much to say,huh? but seriously, one who done such great design and creation with efforts does deserve compliment and credit! it went further than my expectation cool , just totally cool! using JAF to flash was some sort of task but i've got pay with the 8HS! Good work MR-X and many-many thanks to MR-X himself, michael_ta315, Upakul and all you guys here for giving your time and efforts to help others. i wish i can do the same too but i need to learn some more - i've pressed the green button but it gave me something about KARMA n have to wait another 1 hour..so this mean i can only thanks for 2 person in an hour, right? willing to wait more than that! ahahaha!
    - some screensnap of my previous Home Screen and device info and my current 8HS Home Screen !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Switch to win 7. XP is too old
    I want Windows 7 too! But my suck pc spec can afford it!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ziniman
    Yes, and I did hard reset..
    I installed OFW and now i'm waiting when it gets hacked...
    Tried remove memory card?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmda
    need help

error writing cmt...

what do i need to do?

Try remove the battery for 1 minute, then put in back and try again

Page 21 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast