Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 19 of 133 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Quantum Universal for 5530 v30!

Quote Originally Posted by michael_ta315
    yeah, im to lazy lol beside i dont know how
    Just look for the time value like 500ms, 400ms or 300ms, then change to the value you want, smaller value means faster effect!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by f210
    How can I add the all language to other CFW by using NokiaEditor Beta7 ?
    Actually i don't know how to add language to CFW, i tried before but always failed..., so i can't help you at this...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jurhanbazari
    Hello MR-X and all..your custom firmware really look interesting and i would like to use your XTE Quantum Universal custom firmware but the problem is i can't run the JAF Com Emulator. I've downloaded JAF from ODEON but everytime when i want to run the JAF Com Emulator, it will gives me - ERROR: Can't load ft8u245.dll . FYI, i never flash before and i'm following a thread ' Flashing with JAF for Newbie ' from liliantungary as linked by you in the 1st page of this thread. I've downloaded all the files + navifirm but just can't run the JAF Com Emulator. And if i want to run the 'Launch JAF', it will gives me - ERROR : P-KEY dongle not detected.Please insert activated dongle. - i'm on Vista 32-bit SP-2 . Really need some help.
    Vista? Try click properties at JAF Emulator and set it to run in XP mode, i don't know it works or not

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MR-X
    Vista? Try click properties at JAF Emulator and set it to run in XP mode, i don't know it works or not
    Thanks MR-X but it didn't work either and it still giving me the same ERROR message just like before. I've uninstalled JAF couple of time yesterday after having this problem and installed it all over again and still the same result. i'm thinking i've downloaded JAF probably from not a good link and i wonder if there any other link that i could use to download JAF all over again. i just wont quit , not like this

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks MR-X but it didn't work either and it still giving me the same ERROR message just like before. I've uninstalled JAF couple of time yesterday after having this problem and installed it all over again and still the same result. i'm thinking i've downloaded JAF probably from not a good link and i wonder if there any other link that i could use to download JAF all over again. i just wont quit , not like this
    There got 4 icon, right? All of them won't work for you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Make sure you use this OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v3 to start J.A.F otherwise it won't work

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by michael_ta315
    Make sure you use this OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v3 to start J.A.F otherwise it won't work
    You're right! I forgot what's the program start the JAF! I never read the name of it, just open it, haha

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MR-X
    There got 4 icon, right? All of them won't work for you?
    Yup,there got 4 icons - JAF , JAF Com Emulator , JAF Logger and PKEYAccess . The JAF, the PKEYAccess and the JAF Logger gave me ERROR: P-KEY dongle not detected n=and the JAF Com Emulator gave me ERROR: Cant load ft8u245.dll . I guess all of these files are not working..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yup,there got 4 icons - JAF , JAF Com Emulator , JAF Logger and PKEYAccess . The JAF, the PKEYAccess and the JAF Logger gave me ERROR: P-KEY dongle not detected n=and the JAF Com Emulator gave me ERROR: Cant load ft8u245.dll . I guess all of these files are not working..
    I recommend you download this one: http://www.mediafire.com/?yn1ywy5cunj
    In this package there is a file called: OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v3
    After install JAF, put the OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v3 in the folder where you installed JAF, and start JAF by clicking on OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v3
    Or follow this: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,17667.0.html
    P/s: I may not be a symbian geek, but i'm a pc geek

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Sometime windows also can be the main problem, i use XP, no problem at all, but you can try the link post by michael first

Page 19 of 133 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast