Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 112 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1330
  1. #1111
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension^8 and Xtension^9 for 5530!

    MR X may you teach me how to add chinese input into your rosf2, i try many time but fail! i oso got try modify ecom-2-0.spi, but fail too
    my phone show up "predictive text not available"

  2. #1112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension^8 and Xtension^9 for 5530!

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonguy
    MR X may you teach me how to add chinese input into your rosf2, i try many time but fail! i oso got try modify ecom-2-0.spi, but fail too
    I failed to add language too! It's done by Upakul!

  3. #1113
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    40
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension^8 and Xtension^9 for 5530!

    what happen to the link its says not valid.....

  4. #1114
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    43
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension^8 and Xtension^9 for 5530!

    Guys, any update on Xtension 8 or 9 for EURO^3 devices?

  5. #1115
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension^8 and Xtension^9 for 5530!

    Duh, I wantz scandic language pack

  6. #1116
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    40
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension^8 and Xtension^9 for 5530!

    what CFW is good to use right now? 8 or 9?

  7. #1117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    440
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension^8 and Xtension^9 for 5530!

    Quote Originally Posted by sledger17
    what CFW is good to use right now? 8 or 9?
    They are both good, but 9 is with iphone hs, 8 is with original omnia hs. Both of them have brightness bug :P
    MR-X you can count on me, because tomorow, i'll fix all the xtension that have bug
    That's X^5,6,7,8,9 will all be fix

  8. #1118
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    40
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension^8 and Xtension^9 for 5530!

    micheal i'm having trouble with j.a.f the PPM doesn't light up.

    one thing i notice is RM-504_30.0.009_prd.rofs2.V01 is the file J.A.F is searching but i downloaded your xtension and it is RM-504_30.0.009_prd.rofs2.V22.
    can i rename the RM-504_30.0.009_prd.rofs2.V22 to RM-504_30.0.009_prd.rofs2.V01 from your extension.?

  9. #1119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    440
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension^8 and Xtension^9 for 5530!

    Quote Originally Posted by sledger17
    micheal i'm having trouble with j.a.f the PPM doesn't light up.

    one thing i notice is RM-504_30.0.009_prd.rofs2.V01 is the file J.A.F is searching but i downloaded your xtension and it is RM-504_30.0.009_prd.rofs2.V22.
    can i rename the RM-504_30.0.009_prd.rofs2.V22 to RM-504_30.0.009_prd.rofs2.V01 from your extension.?
    Yeah, you need to rename it, then the ppm light will light up propely

  10. #1120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Xtension^8 and Xtension^9 for 5530!

    Quote Originally Posted by michael_ta315
    They are both good, but 9 is with iphone hs, 8 is with original omnia hs. Both of them have brightness bug :P
    MR-X you can count on me, because tomorow, i'll fix all the xtension that have bug
    That's X^5,6,7,8,9 will all be fix
    Ok, recently i don't have more time to do CFW, so i need your help to fix this! Thanks!!+1


 
Page 112 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM-356 V52 - C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 8535
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 03:36 PM
  2. How To: Set Up The Irreco Universal Remote on Your N900
    By amjad489 in forum Maemo and MeeGo Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:07 PM
  3. How to sign apps with universal IMEI
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 08:07 AM
  4. Universal stylus pen for S60V5 phones
    By nobodyshearing in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 07:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •