Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Fastest CFW you can get! V51.0.006 (Reg3e's Droid-XM v1.0) as C6 CFW Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Hotguypmch
    Tell me clearly what files i should use,if i want diabolic 1.the rocess is just ticking normal mode,dead flash,and use ini,and unticking crt.thats what i do.the flashing is done,whrn it jaf gives message pooling phone and then done.i did above things.and wen i tried starting my phone,it will vibrate and then switch off.how to correct.plz pm me.plz also m me droid xm link for v51.
    The tutorial is on first page

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Fastest CFW you can get! V51.0.006 (Reg3e's Droid-XM v1.0) as C6 CFW Coming Soon

I know the process,as i have used 10 cfws till date for 5800.none has behaved like yours.why ur rofs is very small in mb?its only with ur firmware that ny phone wont restart.i m clueless.everyone praises ur cfws,so i wanted a hand on them.but my phone responds unfairly with urs.leave it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I know the process,as i have used 10 cfws till date for 5800.none has behaved like yours.why ur rofs is very small in mb?its only with ur firmware that ny phone wont restart.i m clueless.everyone praises ur cfws,so i wanted a hand on them.but my phone responds unfairly with urs.leave it.
    The MB is SO small because its SO DARN CLEAN and FAST compared to others, its made to be simple and clean with no pre-installed apps and what not, so What do you mean by "Leave it"?

(Yet another random guy Jumping out from the blue being all so negative about this cfw, PLease EXPLAIN thE PROBLEM CLEARLY)

Or i'll start assuming you as another user who's jealous and end up creating a new account just for harassing purpose!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by freeme3sakura
    The MB is SO small because its SO DARN CLEAN and FAST compared to others, its made to be simple and clean with no pre-installed apps and what not, so What IS your problem?

(Yet another random guy Jumping out from the blue being all so negative about this cfw, PLease EXPLAIN thE PROBLEM CLEARLY)

Or i'll start assuming you as another user who's jealous and end up creating a new account just for harassing purpose!
    Maybe you don't have to be so arrogant.. Instead of helping this guy you insult him. Not everyone has the privilege of growing up speaking English!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by n5800xprsmusicuser
    Maybe you don't have to be so arrogant.. Instead of helping this guy you insult him. Not everyone has the privilege of growing up speaking English!
    Your the one to speak, why not YOU help him?

Or i'll start assuming you're HIM, since you're the most obvious one here

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by freeme3sakura
    Your the one to speak, why not YOU help him?

Or i'll start assuming you're HIM, since you're the most obvious one here
    Hahas, does it look like my English is like that? Use your brain before you start throwing accusations around. I don't support your firmware and I don't know why only on this CFW he has that bug, so how AND why should I?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey dear,by 'leave it'i meant that i tried to flash my phone with ur diabolic 1 at least 30 times,and not a single time did my phone respond me correctly.so what should i do with ur firmware?i should leave trying it.i know my english is poor.and one more thing i have tried at least 10 cfws till date,none has this problem.so,i think my way of flashing is correct.sorry if u felt bad by my saying'leave it'.u plz provide me all files needed to flash my phone with ur cfw.let me clarify by all files.i mean core,uda.fspx,rofs2 and rofs3.plz pm me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hahas, does it look like my English is like that? Use your brain before you start throwing accusations around. I don't support your firmware and I don't know why only on this CFW he has that bug, so how AND why should I?
    I never said anything about his poor english, Read!

Hey dear,by 'leave it'i meant that i tried to flash my phone with ur diabolic 1 at least 30 times,and not a single time did my phone respond me correctly.so what should i do with ur firmware?i should leave trying it.i know my english is poor.and one more thing i have tried at least 10 cfws till date,none has this problem.so,i think my way of flashing is correct.sorry if u felt bad by my saying'leave it'.u plz provide me all files needed to flash my phone with ur cfw.let me clarify by all files.i mean core,uda.fspx,rofs2 and rofs3.plz pm me.
    I'm sure there's nothing wrong with ray's attachment, by far no one had ever face this problem, try flashing again, there's nothing more i can help you

(Very fishy, both of you mention me for i assume Hotguy's english isn't proper When I'd NEVER Did in the first place)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

is the battery bug fixed on these CFW? i tried different CFW and all got battery bug. 4*5 menu?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xpider
    is the battery bug fixed on these CFW? i tried different CFW and all got battery bug. 4*5 menu?
    Battery bug? the battery indicator seems fine on this CFW

Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast