Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 593
  1. #171
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    41
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW you can get!! For V50 & V51 (Reg3e's Elite 5800XM v7.1) <Check pg.5>

    Just flashed this with v51. For some reason rompatcher will not start when i try opening it

    Just started reading the thread, will follow the instructions and report...

  2. #172
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    33
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW you can get!! For V50 & V51 (Reg3e's Elite 5800XM v7.1) <Check pg.5>

    love to see this with 9 hs,i will say it again easily the leanest cfw i,ve tried,very light,ive tried pirates,extension pro,plus a dozen others,i,m always looking for better faster cfw but always come back to here,i thought upakuls extension pro with cpu mod would be faster but not,cheers regie looking forward to 8+,any release dates aprox

  3. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    568
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW you can get!! For V50 & V51 (Reg3e's Elite 5800XM v7.1) <Check pg.5>

    Quote Originally Posted by thendless
    Just flashed this with v51. For some reason rompatcher will not start when i try opening it

    Just started reading the thread, will follow the instructions and report...
    Alright =D

    Quote Originally Posted by banny7000
    love to see this with 9 hs,i will say it again easily the leanest cfw i,ve tried,very light,ive tried pirates,extension pro,plus a dozen others,i,m always looking for better faster cfw but always come back to here,i thought upakuls extension pro with cpu mod would be faster but not,cheers regie looking forward to 8+,any release dates aprox
    After my high school Public exam~ X3

  4. #174
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    27
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW you can get!! For V50 & V51 (Reg3e's Elite 5800XM v7.1) <Check pg.5>

    Where, I can get CPU mod?

  5. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    121
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW you can get!! For V50 & V51 (Reg3e's Elite 5800XM v7.1) <Check pg.5>

    Quote Originally Posted by 6eTMaH
    Where, I can get CPU mod?
    I dont think he's going to release the mod since he did mention he only changed some value of certain files in rofs2/private/be9 , so basically there no release in seperate

  6. #176
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    27
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW you can get!! For V50 & V51 (Reg3e's Elite 5800XM v7.1) <Check pg.5>

    freeme3sak
    , I almost understand your post.

  7. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    568
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW you can get!! For V50 & V51 (Reg3e's Elite 5800XM v7.1) <Check pg.5>

    The moment you'al been waiting for!
    v8.0 is Out!

    Change log:
    -Increased CPU speed
    -Stablelized Clock Rate where you'll get a constant of 520+ SpeedyGo Benchmark Result!
    -"Glide" Effect by Mr.G (effect credit goes to him)

    Coming Soon:
    -9HS will be coming soon to v8.1
    -Nokia default icons will be coming soon to v8.2
    -Nokia Icons + 9 HS will be coming soon to v8.3

    Link:
    MegaUpload : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5SGR43ST
    MediaFire : http://www.mediafire.com/?oajqj4dytuo7d9e
    Rapidshare : -

  8. #178
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    57
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW you can get!! For V50 & V51 (Reg3e's Elite 5800XM v8.0)<Check pg.13>

    Quote Originally Posted by rayz93
    The moment you'al been waiting for!
    v8.0 is Out!

    Change log:
    -Increased CPU speed
    -Stablelized Clock Rate where you'll get a constant of 520+ SpeedyGo Benchmark Result!
    -"Glide" Effect by Mr.G (effect credit goes to him)

    Coming Soon:
    -9HS will be coming soon to v8.1
    -Nokia default icons will be coming soon to v8.2
    -Nokia Icons + 9 HS will be coming soon to v8.3
    very nice!!!but i can't download the attachment..can you give me another link?

  9. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW you can get!! For V50 & V51 (Reg3e's Elite 5800XM v7.1) <Check pg.5>

    Quote Originally Posted by 6eTMaH
    Where, I can get CPU mod?
    from here

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=18498.0

  10. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    568
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW you can get!! For V50 & V51 (Reg3e's Elite 5800XM v8.0)<Check pg.13>

    Quote Originally Posted by budakmaran
    very nice!!!but i can't download the attachment..can you give me another link?
    I've uploaded alternative link

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    I'm not using Upakul's CPU mod, still it should do the trick for cfws, may not get the same results neway~


 
Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - [No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]
    By DcR-Nl in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 1440
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 01:22 PM
  2. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - part custom firmware PNHT!!!! UPDATED check first post
    By steven25 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:35 AM
  3. the fastest 5800xm ever...
    By NOKIA--5800 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 09:35 AM
  4. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v51 - Stable,fastest ,lightest&simple with lot improvements
    By prashanthhari007 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 11:17 AM
  5. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - Xploit Machine's XFW - High Stability Firmware
    By xploitmachine in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 04:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •