Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 833 of 854 FirstFirst ... 333733783823831832833834835843 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,330 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [6543 Downloads!!!]

Yep, there is some beta version but it's not worth even installing it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [6543 Downloads!!!]

Quote Originally Posted by szymeczek34
    Caciones, what do you mean by saying it's overclocked? Nothing in any CFW is overclocked. Btw. Clock of anything has nothing to do with free RAM. What is more, when a firmware uses more ram, it means that more things are located in RAM which is a lot faster than disk C and memory card. Having that said, when more things are in RAM, phone works faster, because system apps are not located in C and have to run everytime you do something but they're opened in RAM and ready to show up or work anytime. Oh, one more thing. For God's sake, why the heck do you need so much free RAM? This question is for pavanbl so Caciones, please, don't feel insulted.
    @ szymeczek34 ,
    I had this question because my phone is running slow now and I wanted to know that if this is because of RAM. Can you let me know any other CFW which serves my purpose.
    Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well, you can try the newest Photon but from my point of view, Xtension Legacy is the fastest. Oh, if you use only English lang in your phone, there somewhere in this forum thread started by me. I uploaded english lang version of port C5-03 to our tubes done by some Italian guys. That is really fast! But has some bugs. Anyway, try some CFW and that C5-03 port and choose the most suitable for you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pavanbl
    @ szymeczek34 ,
    I had this question because my phone is running slow now and I wanted to know that if this is because of RAM. Can you let me know any other CFW which serves my purpose.
    Thanks
    Like I said, if u want more RAM using all those apps, u need a CFW BASED ON OFW. Ported C6 IS OVERCLOCKED (yes, szymeczek34) so it uses more RAM to give "all" the features of C6 to ur phones.

Try to use Photon or Blaze. For me those are the best CFW (based on OFW) that u can find for now. Just see which serves ur purposes better. szymeczek34, Xtension Legacy is based on C6, that why he has this problem. OFW is better for the ones who want more RAM and battery life time. There's no way to compare C6 ported FW with that.

Hope this helped, mate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i'm new to using CFWs...its relly cool how one can do soo much with the same phone and never get bored of it.....first of all +1 to upakul, you rock...i relly like your work, but i have a problem

i'm using Xtension Legacy, its relly great....noticed the performence boost since my original firmware but i had a problem fav contacts on homescreen wasnt workin, d contacts i added would not display and kept disappearing, i solved it by reading somewhere that i had to copy the contacts to mem card and hard reset....i did that but now the bootscreen and splashscreen dosent work, screen just goes blank with diagonal lines across the screen...how do i solve this?? and how do i add a diff bootscreen...i liked the animated one in XTE 10 for 5530 v30 how do i put that for this firmware
    also i dont have the folder E:/Boot to add startup screen and many of the patches that you mentioned are not there, and also while i use opera mobile, the app keeps terminating automatically when genral mem full.......Please HELP!!

Thx in advance =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Caciones
    Ported C6 IS OVERCLOCKED (yes, szymeczek34) so it uses more RAM to give "all" the features of C6 to ur phones.
    What exactly is overclocked? Tell me, software can't be overclocked. If you mean that this port is modded, then yes. But it's not overclocked. It's not even clocked! And the clock of RAM has nothing to do with RAM usage.

Skam, you get a X when you HR, the easiest method is: Don't hard reset your phone. Want hard reset? Flash your phone again WITH UDA file.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

dont work QT apps :/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

They don't work as long as you don't have QT. Install QT, apps will work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by skam5800
    i'm new to using CFWs...its relly cool how one can do soo much with the same phone and never get bored of it.....first of all +1 to upakul, you rock...i relly like your work, but i have a problem

i'm using Xtension Legacy, its relly great....noticed the performence boost since my original firmware but i had a problem fav contacts on homescreen wasnt workin, d contacts i added would not display and kept disappearing, i solved it by reading somewhere that i had to copy the contacts to mem card and hard reset....i did that but now the bootscreen and splashscreen dosent work, screen just goes blank with diagonal lines across the screen...how do i solve this?? and how do i add a diff bootscreen...i liked the animated one in XTE 10 for 5530 v30 how do i put that for this firmware
    also i dont have the folder E:/Boot to add startup screen and many of the patches that you mentioned are not there, and also while i use opera mobile, the app keeps terminating automatically when genral mem full.......Please HELP!!

Thx in advance =)
    opera is terminating automatically cause you are out of RAM and about splashscreen you can try reflash your tube but now dont tick factory set

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi hope someone can help me .....the xtension legacy ist just in english right ? is it possible for someone here to make a version with german included ? i mean german language and german ovi maps and musik player ? dont know how to do it ....i am a newbie hope upakul or anybody else can make a german icluded version from this great cwf

Page 833 of 854 FirstFirst ... 333733783823831832833834835843 ... LastLast