Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 83 of 854 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183583 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension / The fastest firmware in town [X^4 Specifications Available]

Quote Originally Posted by cyberlion17
    I installed xtension^1, upgraded blaze ultimate II to this. Thanks for this release man! I'm gonna explore the difference of this CFW compared to blaze ultimate II.

For those whining about the refined menu. Why not just backup your menu structure before flashing using menu editor then restore it after? I did that and I need not organize my icons again.

Actually after flashing it took me only 5mins to make my phone back to its status before. Used autoinstaller to restore 50 of my apps, menu editor for menu structure and backup in default file manager to restore contacts.
    How to backup menu structure?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension / The fastest firmware in town [X^4 Specifications Available]

Download menu editor app. Search in this forum, you can find it. It needs python to work. After opening it, inside options you can find the backup command. After backing it up you can now flash and again install menu editor app to restore the menu structure

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Download menu editor app. Search in this forum, you can find it. It needs python to work. After opening it, inside options you can find the backup command. After backing it up you can now flash and again install menu editor app to restore the menu structure
    Thanks! +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i just installed the "modified 3 icons" and faced the following bugs:-
    on orange hs. no clock and operator name is "operator - operator" instead of just "operator"
    and on navigation bar too the operator name is "operator - operator" instead of just "operator"

any solutions?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bsmstar
    i just installed the "modified 3 icons" and faced the following bugs:-
    on orange hs. no clock and operator name is "operator - operator" instead of just "operator"
    and on navigation bar too the operator name is "operator - operator" instead of just "operator"

any solutions?
    Do not use 3icons hs with tsunami hs on z. It causes troubles
    But you can do one thing. Hide your operator logo/name completely using op logo changer application

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Do not use 3icons hs with tsunami hs on z. It causes troubles
    But you can do one thing. Hide your operator logo/name completely using op logo changer application
    hi im using xte quantum. tsunami is on c
    and its solved now
    i configured it to link btswitch on 3rd shortcut (right one) and uninstalled it then install the first 3icon sis without config ability and now it works like a charm, i got the clock back and the icons just like i want them, thanx anyway +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bsmstar
    hi im using xte quantum. tsunami is on c
    and its solved now
    i configured it to link btswitch on 3rd shortcut (right one) and uninstalled it then install the first 3icon sis without config ability and now it works like a charm, i got the clock back and the icons just like i want them, thanx anyway +1
    Haha good to know that your problem is solved! Keep it up bro...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Just asking but is there a way to change the icons of the music controls in xtension^1? As I have noticed the music controls were installed in Z so installing a sis file clashes "it says component built in"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Just asking but is there a way to change the icons of the music controls in xtension^1? As I have noticed the music controls were installed in Z so installing a sis file clashes "it says component built in"
    but why would you change the icons?
    Music Controls already got good icons and looks good on tsunami hs

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

release it Upakul... hehe ive tried your ^1 and im impressed. waiting for your ^4

Page 83 of 854 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183583 ... LastLast