Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 818 of 854 FirstFirst ... 318718768808816817818819820828 ... LastLast
Results 8,171 to 8,180 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [6543 Downloads!!!]

HI,

Is there any way to change the way the Time is displayed in the homescreen ? I tried changing the theme but still the time is in the default digital form (not like its shown in the theme).

Any idea guys?

Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [6543 Downloads!!!]

Quote Originally Posted by ujitnos
    HI,

Is there any way to change the way the Time is displayed in the homescreen ? I tried changing the theme but still the time is in the default digital form (not like its shown in the theme).

Any idea guys?

Thanks
    click on the clock. then go to option-setting and select analogue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by juxhin
    click on the clock. then go to option-setting and select analogue.
    HI,

I want it as digital (have tried to change it to analog). But my issue is that whatever theme I choose, the digital clock style is the same, the clock style/look dont change with the theme, in the homescreen.

1 looks like as shown below, and other numbers follow the same look

l
    l

Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by juxhin
    Here is the screenshots from my e-mail application:
    For me it looks like this:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks Upakul!!! This is the best CFW I used...

You're Great ...

And Also I recommend this CFW to everyone who can flash their phone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

+1 Upakul, the best by far!

Quote Originally Posted by jnx_r
    Here is my review of one of the most popular CFWs on this planet;
    This is also the one I will be using for quite a while;

Xtension Legacy 1.0 CFW Review:

1.Performance/Speed: (9/10)x3
    2.Stability/Bugs: (8.5/10)x2
    3.Features/Usability: (7.5/10)x2
    4.UI/Theme effects: (8/10)x2
    5.Battery: (7.5/10)x1

Total: (82.5/100)

Performance: (9/10)
    So firstly about Performance, the phone is f***ing fast, & I mean it;
    even with theme effects on, XL (Xtension Legacy) I experienced no lags, except for when I was opening settings,
    Camera quality OK, not bad; but not too good also;
    There are two themes preinstalled; I thought that one was enough but its not a big thing it still has 77mb in C after flashing;
    The phone was slow at first boot, just a teeny bit but, its been running like a horse ever since!
    Stability: (8.5/10)
    I have not read the full XL cfw thread, I mean no one can do all 500 pages in a day;
    so i have not much idea about existing bugs; all I can say is that there have been no problems till now;
    But there is one small thing; its not a big issiue but Im going to mention it anyway;
    Why keep the "Help/User" guide option when there is no user guide in the first place?
    its pretty stupid, but I think it will be solved in upcoming firmwares, after all, what is impossible for our symbian community?
    Features/Usability: (7.5/10)
    XL comes with Rompatcher+ v2.3 preinstalled; so you get this unable to install, component is built in error if you try updating to v2.6,
    could be an issue to advanced users but not for me, 2.3 will do
    a lot of patches are supplied with the CFW; you wont need much more searching,
    Notifications have been added, now it looks cool like my N8; I think its absent in photonc6-02 but then again, you can add it manually, lets stick to what was supplied along with the CFW,
    theres Ovi maps, v3.06 & also Google Maps, etc etc, I dont know why, but there is a speedometer; Brightlight which solves the flash lite problem;
    Here also I would mention a small thing, the long press star* button in dialer has been unused; it could have made sense to have rompatcher or BTswitch opening there but thats not a big issue, though if you long press 0, you get kill me!
    Music Player has added lyrics support, & its faster now also has music stopper;
    UI/Theme effects: (8/10)
    XL offers the standard 3x4 matrix layout, which is the best when you consider usability & convinience;
    they could've put N8 fonts in the menu, which would've made it look exactly like the N8!
    Theme effects are awesome, XL manages to strike a balance between the effects & speed, the good thing is that its not overdone to the point that it makes the UI sluggish, the responsiveness is good, everything is smooth except for a small lag when i open settings with theme effects on;
    The 2 themes are OK, not great by any means, but also not a burden by any means;
    I dont give a shit about the splash screen so long as it does not make any noise & does not waste my time,
    Landscape dialer has been axed, which for me its not good, but ive no idea what the reason may be so no comments here,
    Over all the UI is very pleasing.
    Battery: (7.5/10)
    Its supposed to last a day, which is better than what PNHT had to offer.

So it makes a total score of 82.5 of of 100; which is by all means very impressive,

Finally yes, Its been only two days & so far the journey has been a very good experience with Xtension Legacy 1.0
    This review is by no means I prepeat, by no means complete, Ive just used it for two & half days!
    So others who have been using it for a while will be able to get you a clearer picture.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi..

*I tried to run JAF in my PC. But i had a error with Winscard.dll. I do not have permission to replace the file in windows/system32
    * So i tried to flash using SFI flasher.. But I am not able to select the APE file in the flasher
    Kindly help me in flashing my mobile with this firmware.

Regards
    Sud

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

very gooood firmware..i like.today i have change my 5800 to c6..thanks lot..

+1 for u sir..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Upakul please need help with language, I wont Serbian language in your CFW can you give me files and instructions to do that to work please I love this CFW but I need Serbian in it please man!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

good CFW..
    +1 for U

Page 818 of 854 FirstFirst ... 318718768808816817818819820828 ... LastLast