Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 794 of 854 FirstFirst ... 294694744784792793794795796804844 ... LastLast
Results 7,931 to 7,940 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [Dowload Now!]

guys ... i hav already told that how will the network switcher will work..
    Here it is..
    Beside the mode like umts, gsm and dual .. On right side when u will toch a white square box will come .. The white square box is like that u hav ticked it.. So u have choice that if you want 2 or 3 modes...

Whichever mode you want click on them so that white square box will come and then press ok..

Here i am attaching the screenshot .. I have clicked on all three modes..
    Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by addictedraj
    guys ... i hav already told that how will the network switcher will work..
    Here it is..
    Beside the mode like umts, gsm and dual .. On right side when u will toch a white square box will come .. The white square box is like that u hav ticked it.. So u have choice that if you want 2 or 3 modes...

Whichever mode you want click on them so that white square box will come and then press ok..

Here i am attaching the screenshot .. I have clicked on all three modes..
    Thanks
    1. What exactly network switcher does ?
    2. Can any 1 provide me the 2 default themes of Xtension Legacy ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tensai
    Using this cfw and loving it.

Only one question, if someone has a clue. You know when you leave your phone for some time, it turns the screen/light off ... that's standard ... then with other fw's when you touch the screen it responds (unless you locked it). This one doesn't seem to respond if I touch the screen, only seems to respond when I press one of the three buttons (red/white/green) even if I don't lock the screen. Is this standard? Any way to get it back to "normal"?

Hope someone understands what I mean, don't really know how to explain it xD.
    Perhaps Upa made it like that to prevent the slide unlock to be touched accidentally..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Upa, i need a help of urs
    i'm using ur Legacy Final, its great
    i modded it a bit to suit my taste
    bt after i hard resseted my phone once the splashscreen has turned into a big X, black n white, i guess it hd sumthing to do wid uda
    can ya help me on dat ??
    n i wud like to get back the original sound of C6, i use wh-205 earplugs n the thumping bt absolutely clear bass n mids produced by the c6's sound drivers pleased me
    n the bass boost patch doesnt seem to work much
    can ya plz gimme the original sound files frm C6 ??
    plzzzzz..
    btw, Xtension Legacy rocks Upa
    +1 to ya
    the fw is fast n responsive the whole tym
    i've yet to observe how the battery fares
    bt its really nice

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by anjani1000
    hey frnds can any body tell me how can i c6 fw install in my 5800xm v52.0.007..can i download diract to my mobile...coz i already downloaded RW-356 bt it not unable to open in my mobile..plz help me...sowi for my english
    Nvm, i understand it, what you mean is can this cfw cn be directly updated through yr phone, right??
    You cant do so, as this is nt a firmware released by nokia, u need to use a specific programme to"update" yr phone..
    You need to use JAF to flash this firmware in yr phone, erm, u cn use the search function to search for " tutorial on flashing"
    Hope my suggestion works.. ^^, if you dun understand, you cn jz pm me with yr original language, and i cn translate it to english by myself..^^

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Only one question, if someone has a clue. You know when you leave your phone for some time, it turns the screen/light off ... that's standard ... then with other fw's when you touch the screen it responds (unless you locked it). This one doesn't seem to respond if I touch the screen, only seems to respond when I press one of the three buttons (red/white/green) even if I don't lock the screen. Is this standard? Any way to get it back to "normal"?

Same here!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi Upkul,

How did you change the themes name to Xtension Black.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=92338
    With this mod in your rofs2 it can be solved

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

awesome CFW runnin very smooth

but asks for code wen i enter 12345 or 1234 or 0000 its shows error HELP anyone

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sradhakar
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=92338
    With this mod in your rofs2 it can be solved
    Done. Thank you, very nice. +1

Page 794 of 854 FirstFirst ... 294694744784792793794795796804844 ... LastLast