Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 793 of 854 FirstFirst ... 293693743783791792793794795803843 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 8536
  1. #7921
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    106
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [Dowload Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by leezhunkeat
    which firmware C6 V20.0.042 or firmware C6 V20.0.041 ?
    Xtension Legancy it's made from C6 V20.0.041 PNHT.
    But for flashing you find everythink on the first page, download al the files from there

  2. #7922
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    177
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [Dowload Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sem17
    New status:
    - Added German language (all completely German except Music Timer, so far)
    - Music Player works and completely German
    - Music Player at exit doesn't open menu
    - Phone Management works and completely German
    - Ovi Maps deleted from ROFS2 with the *.app in second post (http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...2730#msg232730)


    But one big problem:
    - When I install OVI Maps 3.06 after flash i find it nowhere but it is listed in the app manager

    PLEASE HELP!!

    +1 for answer
    Now I've flashed again but without removing OVI Maps from ROFS2 and now there is also only one more App in Navigation folder. It's smart2go.
    How to put OVI Maps in my language (German) into ROFS2?

  3. #7923
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [Dowload Now!]

    First of all, kudos to all your work.

    Hm, here's a question. Just flashed with the new legacy and as some of you have already mentioned, the XM 5800 is now recognized in windows 7 as c6-00. I always flash on my laptop that has XP on it though.
    Does anyone know if I'll need special drivers or something to flash back to an original v52 or newer if I ever wanted to revert? And which drivers? And will I need to update my pc suite as well?

    All answers much appreciated and a thank you in advance.

  4. #7924
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    928
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [Dowload Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tensai
    First of all, kudos to all your work.

    Hm, here's a question. Just flashed with the new legacy and as some of you have already mentioned, the XM 5800 is now recognized in windows 7 as c6-00. I always flash on my laptop that has XP on it though.
    Does anyone know if I'll need special drivers or something to flash back to an original v52 or newer if I ever wanted to revert? And which drivers? And will I need to update my pc suite as well?

    All answers much appreciated and a thank you in advance.
    ovi suite or nokia software updater
    and click update, it will update your 5800 to original 52.0.007
    or flash with JAF :P

  5. #7925
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    193
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [Dowload Now!]

    Hey everyone
    what would you prefer
    This one
    Nokia Photon C6-02
    C6 v20 | FeelIt^5.1
    Or another one? what do you think? :d!!!

    1+ for suggestion!

  6. #7926
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [Dowload Now!]

    hey frnds can any body tell me how can i c6 fw install in my 5800xm v52.0.007..can i download diract to my mobile...coz i already downloaded RW-356 bt it not unable to open in my mobile..plz help me...sowi for my english

  7. #7927
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    928
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [Dowload Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by anjani1000
    hey frnds can any body tell me how can i c6 fw install in my 5800xm v52.0.007..can i download diract to my mobile...coz i already downloaded RW-356 bt it not unable to open in my mobile..plz help me...sowi for my english
    download through pc
    flash through pc with JAF
    done

  8. #7928
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [Dowload Now!]

    Everyone who is having problems with NetworkSwitcher app should remove it with NFE and repack and install it manually. The one that comes with legacy is not working. Get siscontents and see what's inside the networkswitcher.sis and delete the files using NFE.

  9. #7929
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    177
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [Dowload Now!]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sem17
    Now I've flashed again but without removing OVI Maps from ROFS2 and now there is also only one more App in Navigation folder. It's smart2go.
    How to put OVI Maps in my language (German) into ROFS2?
    Nobody knows
    How did you all add your language to OVI Maps?

  10. #7930
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [Dowload Now!]

    Using this cfw and loving it.

    Only one question, if someone has a clue. You know when you leave your phone for some time, it turns the screen/light off ... that's standard ... then with other fw's when you touch the screen it responds (unless you locked it). This one doesn't seem to respond if I touch the screen, only seems to respond when I press one of the three buttons (red/white/green) even if I don't lock the screen. Is this standard? Any way to get it back to "normal"?

    Hope someone understands what I mean, don't really know how to explain it xD.


 
Page 793 of 854 FirstFirst ... 293693743783791792793794795803843 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5530 - v30 - Xtension^10 english only and Xtension^10 Universal available
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 1329
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. Street Fighter: Legacy - Teaser Trailer
    By phattrance in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 09:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •