Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 792 of 854 FirstFirst ... 292692742782790791792793794802842 ... LastLast
Results 7,911 to 7,920 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [Dowload Now!]

firstly i want to thank to all involve in this cfw and tutorial. i want to share some info. i flash this xtension with all original fw and then i replace the core, uda and rofs2 with xtension cfw. its working great. except one thing. can i make music search more than juz music folder? coz some of my music i want to use as ringtones. i can use music in music folder as ringtone and i can use music in sound folder to listen music. so i have to copy the music file to both folder. this make double memory. can anybody pro here help me?

- one more can i flash with no complete 7 files? coz i try it before. cant flash if not enough file. or it need main file to flash? whats this file?

sorry for bad english. im newb here =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by joehann1988
    firstly i want to thank to all involve in this cfw and tutorial. i want to share some info. i flash this xtension with all original fw and then i replace the core, uda and rofs2 with xtension cfw. its working great. except one thing. can i make music search more than juz music folder? coz some of my music i want to use as ringtones. i can use music in music folder as ringtone and i can use music in sound folder to listen music. so i have to copy the music file to both folder. this make double memory. can anybody pro here help me?

- one more can i flash with no complete 7 files? coz i try it before. cant flash if not enough file. or it need main file to flash? whats this file?

just flash using the 3 files given only.. use manual flash..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

upa, the check-in function in maps doesn't work.. why?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sem17
    Now i have flashed, but in the music player are the buttons "Hide" and "Options" (and the options in "Options") not in my language (all the other things in the player are in my language)...
    How to change this?
    I've copied all german lang files (*.r03) to resource/apps.
    The files are from here: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...9412#msg449412

And also the phone management doesn't work!!! Like in the last Xtension Pixel.
    Seems to depends on phone language..
    I've used this lang files: http://forum.pnht.pl/showthread.php?...-Files-for-NFE
    What to do?

All added with NFE 0.3.

Thanks!!

For the solution --> +1 :P
    PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by joehann1988

Dude, i recommend you open a main music file, den only you catogarize yr music file within the main E:/music that file, that is the way i did..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

upa.. can u tell me how to reinstall the map after flashing? ive got the 'component built-in' error when i try to install. i think if we can reinstall the map, then the problem of 'check-in' function in map can be solved.. what do u think?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sem17
    Now i have flashed, but in the music player are the buttons "Hide" and "Options" (and the options in "Options") not in my language (all the other things in the player are in my language)...
    How to change this?
    I've copied all german lang files (*.r03) to resource/apps.
    The files are from here: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...9412#msg449412

And also the phone management doesn't work!!! Like in the last Xtension Pixel.
    Seems to depends on phone language..
    I've used this lang files: http://forum.pnht.pl/showthread.php?...-Files-for-NFE
    What to do?

All added with NFE 0.3.

Thanks!!

For the solution --> +1 :P
    New status:
    - Added German language (all completely German except Music Timer, so far)
    - Music Player works and completely German
    - Music Player at exit doesn't open menu
    - Phone Management works and completely German
    - Ovi Maps deleted from ROFS2 with the *.app in second post (http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...2730#msg232730)

But one big problem:
    - When I install OVI Maps 3.06 after flash i find it nowhere but it is listed in the app manager

PLEASE HELP!!

+1 for answer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bert2662
    Dude, i recommend you open a main music file, den only you catogarize yr music file within the main E:/music that file, that is the way i did..
    thx bro for the info. why im not thinking about that =.='

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey people!
    Flashed my phone today... Its awesome! Gonna show it off to my friends later... :P Thanks modders.. You rock!!

Just wanted everyone to know tht its totally possible to flash your phone in Windows 7 64 bit OS using JAF... I could do it, i read some posts and played around a little to make it work. Here's wot i did to get it done:

0. Make sure you have the latest Nokia PC Suite installed before you begin. Follow the experts' tutorials to install JAF
    1. After installing JAF main software (v1.98.62 or higher), go to its installation folder in Program Files (x86)\ODEON\JAF
    2. Right click on EVERY .exe file in this folder and go to Properties
    3. Switch to Compatibility tab
    4. Tick Run this program as an administrator and then click OK

Now, before you run the JAF PKEY Emulator (v3 or higher), you need to right-click on it, go to its Properties and under the Compatibility tab, do the following:
    1. Tick Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
    2. Tick Run this program as an administrator and click OK

All Done!

Now you can follow the steps in the guide and use these softwares to flash your phone...
    Hope this helps...

Thanx guys!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

which firmware C6 V20.0.042 or firmware C6 V20.0.041 ?

Page 792 of 854 FirstFirst ... 292692742782790791792793794802842 ... LastLast