Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 790 of 854 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790791792800840 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,900 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 V52/C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0 Released [Dowload Now!]

how to remove swipe unlock,..coz eat more bateray,..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by devilyazdan
    The latest music player has many bugs... Have you checked whether effects are ON or not??
    Thanks, I have again added mods to upa's cfw, now it is ok

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lana_naky
    how to remove swipe unlock,..coz eat more bateray,..
    Just kill "popupclock" from killme

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bert2662
    hei, need help here, hw to use network switcher?
    I think it is buggy, google network switcher and unpack with siscontent and use in upa's cfw

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bert2662
    hei, need help here, hw to use network switcher?
    When you open the network switcher, you will see bottom menu with this options Dual mode, UMTS mode, GSM mode. To select some of this modules you should press at the right side of the mode, so you will get white box when you press. For ex, i have selected GSM mode and UMTS mode and then have selected OK, and app will close. Now with just one click of the app Network Switcher it automatically switch between UMTS and GSM network mode. That is all. Hope I helped, enjoy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

firstly i want to thank to all involve in this cfw and tutorial. i want to share some info. i flash this xtension with all original fw and then i replace the core, uda and rofs2 with xtension cfw. its working great. except one thing. can i make music search more than juz music folder? coz some of my music i want to use as ringtones. i can use music in music folder as ringtone and i can use music in sound folder to listen music. so i have to copy the music file to both folder. this make double memory. can anybody pro here help me?

- one more can i flash with no complete 7 files? coz i try it before. cant flash if not enough file. or it need main file to flash? whats this file?

sorry for bad english. im newb here =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Dear Upakul,

This is my first post in forum. I've tested so many cfw since the last 6 months & this one seems the best till now. Hats off for this development.

But during the last 3 days i've been observing the battery drain issue. I leave my phone with full battery bars at 11 P.M. & by 5 A.M., my phone starts giving me an alarm about battery going away. I charge my battery from then till 7 A.M. when it becomes full. Usage has just been moderate.

I have been using the beta version & not the final version due to my download bandwidth constraints. Can you please guide me about the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboymk
    When you open the network switcher, you will see bottom menu with this options Dual mode, UMTS mode, GSM mode. To select some of this modules you should press at the right side of the mode, so you will get white box when you press. For ex, i have selected GSM mode and UMTS mode and then have selected OK, and app will close. Now with just one click of the app Network Switcher it automatically switch between UMTS and GSM network mode. That is all. Hope I helped, enjoy
    Dude, thanks for yr suggestion but i do so. Ehen i click again, it appear the box for me to choose agn, kinda a bit buggy.. Bt nvm, i'll try again, +1 for you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by skylinestan
    Bro Upa...seems that your CFW eats battery alot..i have fully charge it today morning @ 9am..but till this evening my battery left 16%..i use the phone for make calls only..any help here
    Erm, i try Upa's cfw with a day two hours of wifi surfing, 100 sms n some light gaming, the battery could last for barely two days.. Maybe try to switch yr network to gsm when you arent using any 3g calls, and set the screen brightness to ard 25%, it helps the batterynto last longer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Ok guys, to all having battery drain issue. To check energy drain install Nokia energy profiler. What to do to minimilize battery drain? Set screen brightness to the lowest possible with enough for you screen legibility. The next thing you can do is set Network to work in GSM mode (it helps only a little), what more? Turn off key lights. How to do this? In private folder you got 10282BC4 folder, go into rules and edit Saga_mkeyactions.rul and theodore_light_mkeyactions.rul. Everysingle word "ON" change into "OFF". Now, if you want really low power consumption you can turn screen autorotating off. Also you may kill a process called: "popupclock" using killme. With all these mods I managed to get 70mA power drain which is the lowest I've ever got on any original firmware or CFW. Hope I help some of you!

PS. I also have a request for Upa and other modders. I know there is a way to turn Light sensor on so that it changes the screen brightness depending on light around us. Could you, please, find a way, or if you already know how to do this, tell me what should I do? I've been trying to find these dependencies comparing this CFW with a one that has working light sensor and still no luck. Thanks!

Page 790 of 854 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790791792800840 ... LastLast