Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 73 of 854 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173573 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Quantum - Now available in all languages and RMs [Rulling the World!!!]

Quote Originally Posted by botakbin
    Hey, I've flashed your Quantum firmware, which i soon realised there was no chinese language support, so i proceeded to download your universal version. I replaced the rofs3, and started flashing. All that i get after the phone finished pooling was the phone turning on and off by itself.

It only keeps showing the screen at the startup of the phone, the screen turns white, and turns off, and keeps repeating. So i gave up and flashed the one with English only.

But i still really need chinese language support. Can you please tell me what is the problem and how may i solve it?

Thanks a lot.
    Try flash XTE Quantum universal with original rofs2!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Quantum - Now available in all languages and RMs [Rulling the World!!!]

that will work?? the customizations are not in rofs2 right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Has anyone tested if this works on the n97 mini?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey there Upakul, just flashed my Nokia 5800XM with your CFW, I can't say nothing but AMAZING, good work man!!

but I have some questions for you, here they come:
    1. When I type SMS, there's a question mark in number 0 button. Isn't it supposed to be an enter mark?
    2. There aren't any dialer and phonebook buttons when I use Full Page and Navigation Bar Home Screen. How do I fix this?
    3. How can I change the splash screen, startup and shutdown animation with the Nokia 5800XM default?
    4. There aren't "show running process" (or something like that) in Options, how do I fix this?

Hope you can give me the solution for these probs, thanks

PS: sorry for my bad english, I'm indonesian :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

about show running process in options go to rom patcher remove the patch no open apps ok? i flashed this cfw, it works great.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by adib_han
    can anyone tell me about this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by botakbin
    that will work?? the customizations are not in rofs2 right?
    Yeah, XTE Quantum universal patch is rofs3 only, all mods are in it, so you don't have to flash with rofs2 and won't lose your own language

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    It has all functions same as XTE Quantum but the only difference is that it supports all languages and RMs
    Is this really for all RMs.... Does this work for RM-427
    Unfortunately my 5800 is RM-427 a non-wifi version brought in Shanghai.... theres no wifi for phones due to some leagal issues...
    Now i'm still at v30 without any update..
    I badly need to update it... can u please make v50 for RM-427
    I know its very hard & u should do for only 1 person,

I have an idea if u can remove the files responsible for wifi from the core of RM-428 & then overwrite the rest of the files from RM-428 to RM-427...
    Since u made many cfws i believe that u can help me out of this...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ravish_919
    Is this really for all RMs.... Does this work for RM-427
    Unfortunately my 5800 is RM-427 a non-wifi version brought in Shanghai.... theres no wifi for phones due to some leagal issues...
    Now i'm still at v30 without any update..
    I badly need to update it... can u please make v50 for RM-427
    I know its very hard & u should do for only 1 person,

I have an idea if u can remove the files responsible for wifi from the core of RM-428 & then overwrite the rest of the files from RM-428 to RM-427...
    Since u made many cfws i believe that u can help me out of this...
    Nothing is gonna happen if wifi files stay...
    Just download RM-428 v50 firmware files via navifirm and flash your 5800 with jaf. It will not be bricked....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Nothing is gonna happen if wifi files stay...
    Just download RM-428 v50 firmware files via navifirm and flash your 5800 with jaf. It will not be bricked....
    but my phoe is Rm-427...
    Usta said me that i can't change RM values of a phone... & its not safe either
    can i

Page 73 of 854 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173573 ... LastLast