Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 702 of 854 FirstFirst ... 202602652692700701702703704712752802 ... LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356 C6v11 - Pixel*1 [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    create a folder "Private\101f8857\" and restart the phone.. ur thumbnails ie.brken images shud be correct now.

hope that helps .let me know.
    Thank you for your trouble in replying me, i did as you said but unfortunately the problem still persists. As you can see, the thumbnails as well as the photo appear to be broken. I'm now using another photo viewer to compensate but i'd still like to get the default photo viewer back working coz it's one of the reasons why i'm using this cfw. I guess something went wrong while disconnecting my phone from my pc via usb cable. If you have another solution to resolve this do tell me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey guys , I need some help here ...
    Yesterday I pluged in my phone to the computer through Mass Storage mode , to transfer some musics and app's , I safely removed it , but when I pluged out the cable, the phone turned off . After I turned it on again , I was going to instal the new app's , but it says "unable to install" . I restarted the phone many times , but I still can't install or uninstal ANYTHING

Can some1 help me , please ? Thx in advance

EDIT: Now When I star the phone , after I type the PIN code, the touchscreen never responds ! Maybe Hard Reset will do ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyman
    Hey guys , I need some help here ...
    Yesterday I pluged in my phone to the computer through Mass Storage mode , to transfer some musics and app's , I safely removed it , but when I pluged out the cable, the phone turned off . After I turned it on again , I was going to instal the new app's , but it says "unable to install" . I restarted the phone many times , but I still can't install or uninstal ANYTHING

Can some1 help me , please ? Thx in advance

EDIT: Now When I star the phone , after I type the PIN code, the touchscreen never responds ! Maybe Hard Reset will do ?
    Try hard reset. N check what u r installing please!

Hit the arrow if helped!!
    -=DevilYazdan=-

..Follow the Rules..
    ..Maintain Discipline..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by torpedo55
    Thank you for your trouble in replying me, i did as you said but unfortunately the problem still persists. As you can see, the thumbnails as well as the photo appear to be broken. I'm now using another photo viewer to compensate but i'd still like to get the default photo viewer back working coz it's one of the reasons why i'm using this cfw. I guess something went wrong while disconnecting my phone from my pc via usb cable. If you have another solution to resolve this do tell me.
    format your memory card using sdformater.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey guys, i need some help..
    why can't i flash with another CFW when i use this cfw ?? when i flash the JAF can't find my phone
    sorry for my bad English.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by devilyazdan
    Try hard reset. N check what u r installing please!

Hit the arrow if helped!!
    I started the phone now , the touchscreen is working again , but I still can't install or uninstall anything .
    And I don't think it was something I installed , because I haven't installed nothing new , this hapenned right after I unplugged the USB cable . I haven't done Hard Reset yet , because I have many things installed , I think I'll only do it if there's no other way =/
    But u helped anyways, so +1 for you

Does any1 have another idea ? I think that reflashing without the uda file won't delete anything I have, but not sure...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Guys help. I have flashed this cfw. But im not able to connect to my pc in pc suite mode. So i cant flash other firmwares. Please help.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I started the phone now , the touchscreen is working again , but I still can't install or uninstall anything .
    And I don't think it was something I installed , because I haven't installed nothing new , this hapenned right after I unplugged the USB cable . I haven't done Hard Reset yet , because I have many things installed , I think I'll only do it if there's no other way =/
    But u helped anyways, so +1 for you

Does any1 have another idea ? I think that reflashing without the uda file won't delete anything I have, but not sure...
    Anyone ? I'm going out on the 28th , and I need my phone fixed 'till then , because I will only come back on the 10th January =/

Anyone ? I'm going out on the 28th , and I need my phone fixed 'till then , because I will only come back on the 10th January =/
    What exactly do u wish to keep? Yes flashing without a uda will keep ur files.

----------------------------------------------
    Sorry for the late reply buddy, i had exams...
    -=DevilYazdan=-

..Follow the Rules..
    ..Maintain Discipline..

Quote Originally Posted by Vasmox
    Guys help. I have flashed this cfw. But im not able to connect to my pc in pc suite mode. So i cant flash other firmwares. Please help.
    Hard reset ur phone n see. Reply here if not. Hit +1 if it helps...
    -=DevilYazdan=-

..Follow the Rules..
    ..Maintain Discipline..

Page 702 of 854 FirstFirst ... 202602652692700701702703704712752802 ... LastLast