Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 694 of 854 FirstFirst ... 194594644684692693694695696704744794 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356 C6v11 - Pixel*1 [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by devilyazdan
    I think download is not proper. Try downloading again and see. Also, don't include any rofs3.

Hit thanks if i helped!
    Download is perfect as I am able to extract archive. But when I put files in RM folder by replacing ROFS2 of Pixel, its says FW files are corrupt. Kindly help someone

Quote Originally Posted by sandy7874
    Download is perfect as I am able to extract archive. But when I put files in RM folder by replacing ROFS2 of Pixel, its says FW files are corrupt. Kindly help someone
    Does windows says error or JAF? N where r u placing ur files? N is extracting proper??
    Put all files in RM-356 and then use JAF n tick:
    normal mode, manual flash, dead usb n use ini.

If this also does not work then let me know, i will give an alternate method.
    -=DevilYazdan=-

..Follow the Rules..
    ..Maintain Discipline..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

when i get a massege i want that the massage show on my homescreen, what i need to edit for this? because the massage show only up in a tiny icon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Search, its already been posted. Plz search for Portuguese languages pack.
    I've searched but none of the results can tell me a precise way to install the Portuguese writting language.

I'm using Pixel 1 (Is there a better CFW around?) and I didn't add the Portuguese writting language for messaging,etc.. but I regret that.

Do I need to reflash?

Is there a guide or FAQ that can help me add the Portuguese language?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarfall
    I've searched but none of the results can tell me a precise way to install the Portuguese writting language.

I'm using Pixel 1 (Is there a better CFW around?) and I didn't add the Portuguese writting language for messaging,etc.. but I regret that.

Do I need to reflash?

Portuguese Language:
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...html#msg185074

Add custom language to ur cfw:
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=30697.0

For more, go here (Not needed, but for info):
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...6225#msg186225

Go Here for font in case u don't have:
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...msg150276.html

--------------------------------------
    Hit +1 if it helps.
    -=DevilYazdan=-

..Follow the Rules..
    ..Maintain Discipline..

Quote Originally Posted by Scarfall

Do I need to reflash?

Edit:
    I like Xtension coz its faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Man
    when i get a massege i want that the massage show on my homescreen, what i need to edit for this? because the massage show only up in a tiny icon.
    @Speedy Man,
    Download the file n copy paste in rofs2, repack n flash.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    HIt the green arrow guys, if I helped...
    -=DevilYazdan=-

..Follow the Rules..
    ..Maintain Discipline..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Does windows says error or JAF? N where r u placing ur files? N is extracting proper??
    Put all files in RM-356 and then use JAF n tick:
    normal mode, manual flash, dead usb n use ini.

If this also does not work then let me know, i will give an alternate method.
    JAF SAYS FW files are missing and not windows. Please can you give me the snap shot of files which you are having. Also as PNHT is down I am not able to download the files again. Help

I m dying to use this one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

it will be awesome if Upakul make cfw based on C6 Firmware 20.0.041 for us ) =

Quote Originally Posted by sandy7874
    JAF SAYS FW files are missing and not windows. Please can you give me the snap shot of files which you are having. Also as PNHT is down I am not able to download the files again. Help

I m dying to use this one.

Uploading files for u. Coming soon...
    *Sorry PNHT*

Ok, C6 Ported 5800, Here u go:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?z388j11l13h2mn2

For Pixel*1, download from 1st post.
    -=DevilYazdan=-

..Follow the Rules..
    ..Maintain Discipline..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

dude, sorry askin somethg off topic, bt, is there any link to download transparent theme like the default theme in Pixel^1??

Page 694 of 854 FirstFirst ... 194594644684692693694695696704744794 ... LastLast