Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 69 of 854 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169569 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Quantum - Now available in all languages and RMs [Rulling the World!!!]

please help someone i really need the CFW, just i dont want that menu mod.. how can i remove it using any FW editor? what files do i need to remove? is tsunami and JRT2.1 on C or Z?? Please Please Please HELP!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Quantum - Now available in all languages and RMs [Rulling the World!!!]

Quote Originally Posted by SRV94
    please help someone i really need the CFW, just i dont want that menu mod.. how can i remove it using any FW editor? what files do i need to remove? is tsunami and JRT2.1 on C or Z?? Please Please Please HELP!!!
    Here..
    for original XTE English only Quantum: delete 101F4CD2 from rofs2/private/ and add the attached folder there
    for XTE Quantum Universal: delete 101F4CD2 from rofs3/private/ and add the attached folder there

and there is no java runtime update 2.1 coz it is buggy when put in cfw

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I am enjoying my 5800 being Quantumed for some days now... But I was thinking that it really is the best so it would be nice if someone (I know upakul will rest for a while) with skills could just mod the XTE Quantum Universal to work in all s60 v5 phones like N97, N97 mini,X6 and 5230... I think ( without having a great knowledge) that it must be kind of easy after all everything is already collected. Just giving an idea so that it can really Rule The World

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by manikkumar20
    Hi
    i installed this firmware(universal patch)
    but many problems
    i got only 6 hs where is tsunami?
    and while first boot it says installed 6 errors3 why is that?
    plz help..thxxxxxxx
    is a bug in universal when deleting the folder in rof2, it happened to me too, upakul says is our fault but you and i confirmed the same bug

just install universal without editing rof2 (but this still has bugs in homescreen)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi,
    I've tried both the universal and the english Quantum fw. With the universal I didn't get swedish T9 working so then I tried adding it to the full english Quantum fw.
    Now swedish T9 works, but the Vodaphone hs doesn't work, it appears on first boot but after "installed 6 errors 0" and then restart the homescreen doesn't work anymore. And it's not listed in the hs settings. Hard reset doesn't help. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

any help on this i get installed 2 and error 4. after that i get phone will restart to finish installation

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

cant seem to find "FileBrowser" app some one help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Here you go

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

^ thankyou ziggy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

LOl.... yaar tell me one thing... y the man in default wallpaper is upside down?? any punishment given?? :P :P :P

and have u noticed if we sync purchased songs with ovi music, then it detects those from E:\Music\ also!

Page 69 of 854 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169569 ... LastLast