Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 681 of 854 FirstFirst ... 181581631671679680681682683691731781 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 8536

Default Re: Nokia 5800 - RM356 C6v11 - Pixel*1 [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by buh_vi
    1. Download PNHT C6 FW and Pixel*1
    2. With NFE add czech language from PNHT to Pixel rofs2
    3. Flash with PNHT FW overwrited with Pixel files

4. Phone boot with czech language
    5. Waiting 10 minutes and phone doesn't restart

6. Phone is now after hour slower than Xtension. When i created new profile and internet connection it freezed for 1-2 minutes.

Anyone have idea what did i do wrong?
    Usually d fon is slower at d first boot. Check post by Upakul:

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul

The first boot configures the device and all optimizations come into play.So have patience during 1st boot!
    Mention all d steps u did. Did u delet d folders, private, resource, sys n system, 4m mmc?

N did u add d czech laguage files 2 pixel*1??
    Also, u shuld allow installations 2 take place at d first boot
    den restart d fon
    n den use internet.

-----------------------------------------------------
    If u lyk my posts den hit d green arrow...!
    -=DevilYazdan=-

..Follow the Rules..
    ..Maintain Discipline..

Quote Originally Posted by stupidboy
    flashing should be ok to me as i tried to flash to different CFW already but how to edit the pixel*1 's rof2 (Upakul) can give some idea?
    U need Nokia Editor Beta7 to open Upakul's rofs2.
    Here's how: (Upakul's thread. )

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...3197#msg193197

Follow d link details very properly.
    1st: Keep ur cool.
    2nd: Open rofs2 using NFE Beta7.
    3rd: Change czech language files.
    4th: Repack n reflash.

-----------------------------------------------------
    If u lyk my posts den hit d green arrow...!
    -=DevilYazdan=-

..Follow the Rules..
    ..Maintain Discipline..

wish to know... any way to add chinese language support in pixel? i like this cfw so much... but just found out it can't read n send chinese sms.... please help....
    hey i dnt thnk d pack is as yet available. W8 4 other guys 2 hav a go on dis topic...
    -=DevilYazdan=-

..Follow the Rules..
    ..Maintain Discipline..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I flash Pixel*1 today and i am disappointed. I changed from Xtension 10 v1 and its slower and more buggy.
    same here....:/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by devilyazdan
    Usually d fon is slower at d first boot. Check post by Upakul:
    Mention all d steps u did. Did u delet d folders, private, resource, sys n system, 4m mmc?

N did u add d czech laguage files 2 pixel*1??
    Also, u shuld allow installations 2 take place at d first boot
    den restart d fon
    n den use internet.
    Yes, i delete everything from card.
    Like i said, i add czech Language to Pixel.

Anyway, how long do i have to wait?
    With previous CFW i wait few minutes, then came restart and everything was fast and without bugs.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

R der instructions inside?
    N, Can u attach d file here? Or better post d link wer u downloaded it 4m?
    Description on this page http://lovemynokia.com/nokia-n8-excl...or-nokia-5800/

the page says-"Hi Friends i know you all love Symbian^3 Homescreen. Some Great modders like PNHT, liliantungary, gonizah, SeyitAbi, galabuon, ucf, kik0o have done Symbian^3 Homescreen in FlashLite which you can as a substitute for Omnia Homescreen i.e., Gadget.swf.

Symbian^3 FLA for developer If you need to edit the above swf file http://www.multiupload.com/GR6MASTYS9 Thanks liliantungary"
    download link- http://www.multiupload.com/GR6MASTYS9
    *the file is a .7z file*
    (can view it with a program called 7-Zip.)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes, i delete everything from card.
    Like i said, i add czech Language to Pixel.

Anyway, how long do i have to wait?
    With previous CFW i wait few minutes, then came restart and everything was fast and without bugs.
    dude my case- ive flashed wid upa's cfw mor than 10 times n d applications are NEVER installed on d first boot.....they only start installing when i reboot...so my advice....flash.....w8 for 5 mins...if u get no msg saying apps installed then reboot.....and ten u must get it....

hey i have an easy way to identify whether installation is in progress...
    in first boot....go to menu>tools>kill me. in the process list if there's a process named "Installer" then DONT reboot...if not then reboot......

hit thanks if i helped ya(please!)...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    for shut down and splashscreen ...covert ur desired pic to mif and then plasce it in rofs2/resource/apps

startupscreen =SplashScreen.mif
    shutdownsreen=SysAp.mif
    Well done, mate. +1

dude, he hasnt mentioned wich fw. If it is pixel, den it is obvious 2 open up rofs2...
    Well, this is Pixel*1 topic :]

wish to know... any way to add chinese language support in pixel? i like this cfw so much... but just found out it can't read n send chinese sms.... please help....
    Well, what about add chinese language plus chinese font?

I flash Pixel*1 today and i am disappointed. I changed from Xtension 10 v1 and its slower and more buggy.
    Humm, I use it for almost a month and I don't hve buggys. I really like him.

The only thing that MAYBE will make me turn back to v51 cfw: BATTERY EATER. Dang... I use my phone as MP3 player and with this firmware after... idk, maybe 4 or 5 hours listening I don't have battery anymore... Even trying to calibrate it and using Battery Extender. During the night, I don't use my device (ofc) and I wake with 4 bars less... :/

Besides that, it is a great FW. But the problem is not from Pixel, is the ported C6 fw that is a battery eater

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Caciones
    Humm, I use it for almost a month and I don't hve buggys. I really like him.

The only thing that MAYBE will make me turn back to v51 cfw: BATTERY EATER. Dang... I use my phone as MP3 player and with this firmware after... idk, maybe 4 or 5 hours listening I don't have battery anymore... Even trying to calibrate it and using Battery Extender. During the night, I don't use my device (ofc) and I wake with 4 bars less... :/

Besides that, it is a great FW. But the problem is not from Pixel, is the ported C6 fw that is a battery eater
    dude...i dont have battery probs with Xte C6-01 or with Pixel :P.....one thng 4 sure...im HIGHLY disappointed with Pixel*1....i'd advise Upa to get back in the cfw business.................
    welll simply coz he's KING......he could fix d bugs n performance issues of pixel....or probably make a WHOLE NEW CFW!!!!!!!
    Upa.....plz cum ack...u rock mann!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ayyo people....
    im currntly using XTE^10.......VERY IMPRESSED wid d speed....buh afta using d C^ CFW's.....I LOVE D NEW FEATURES!!!! but the C6 cfw lack speed...
    anybody can get XTE^10 like speed on C6-01 or C6-02(Pixel)

Page 681 of 854 FirstFirst ... 181581631671679680681682683691731781 ... LastLast