Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 672 of 854 FirstFirst ... 172572622662670671672673674682722772 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: .:Download Board:.

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Download Links:

Download Nokia Pixel*1: [b]CORE+UDA[b] and [b]ROFS2

[b]Warning: Flash with the above 3 files only. Do not use any rofs3 or any other firmware files
    quick question..

umm.. you mean JUST THESE 3 files? i dont need to use it w/ Nokia's origina 51. fware files like i did w/ xtension v10 fw? coz i thought the original FW files are always needed when flasing w/ custom firmwares... im confused

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by BrownCHiLD
    quick question..

umm.. you mean JUST THESE 3 files? i dont need to use it w/ Nokia's origina 51. fware files like i did w/ xtension v10 fw? coz i thought the original FW files are always needed when flasing w/ custom firmwares... im confused
    Again..!??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

This CFW causes a bug in Nokia Swype, everytime i press backspace the app crashes. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? i'd be grateful if someone could help me get Nokia Swype running without crashing on this firmware. Apart from that & some few other bugs, it's a great firmware!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarfall
    Cool, thanks. But is it possible to add more homescreen widgets? I currently use 2 shortcut bars, a to-do list bar (which I find extremely useful at reminding me of everything) a music widget, but I want to get rid out of the favourite contacts widget and replace it with something useful, the rest of the widgets available are shortcuts, e-mail, WLAN wizard, etc. Is it possible for me to get more than those that are on my phone?

Oh, also, the Notifications page on Nokia Beta labs says its not compatible on the 5800, how did you guys get it then?
    Yes, it is not compatible with 5800 because 5800 doesn't support widgets. But REMEMBER, you now have a "C6"! You can install and use any widgets that you want (in a max of 6 active on the homescreen). Just go to the homescreen options and remove them and add the widgets that you want to use, mate. Download the widgets that you are interested from the web or ovi store and enjoy your widget homescreen on your nokia 5800!

Here, nokia notifications for you: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=84714

If this helped, +1 plox ^^

Quote Originally Posted by esyahputra
    Again..!??
    If you answered "again" you could have told him how to do it, no...?

Quote Originally Posted by BrownCHiLD
    quick question..

Nope, mate! There are 6 files in total. 3 from PHNT's c6 ported firmware and 3 from Upakul.

Here: http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...leased-Updated

Download PHNT's firmware from that link. After that, replace 3 of those files with the 3 added by Upakul.

Now you have 6 files in total, flash your device and enjoy Pixel! There are no rosf3 in this firmware, don't look after him, it doesn't exist.

If this was useful to any of you, pl0x +1, hit Thanks!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by torpedo55
    This CFW causes a bug in Nokia Swype, everytime i press backspace the app crashes. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? i'd be grateful if someone could help me get Nokia Swype running without crashing on this firmware. Apart from that & some few other bugs, it's a great firmware!
    ive tried swype juz now, but it works normal here mate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Caciones
    Yes, it is not compatible with 5800 because 5800 doesn't support widgets. But REMEMBER, you now have a "C6"! You can install and use any widgets that you want (in a max of 6 active on the homescreen). Just go to the homescreen options and remove them and add the widgets that you want to use, mate. Download the widgets that you are interested from the web or ovi store and enjoy your widget homescreen on your nokia 5800!

Here, nokia notifications for you: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=84714

If this helped, +1 plox ^^
    Thanks, man.

BTW, I just installed the Facebook aplication and the Notifications app, and I've installed them on E: memory card, still, my C memory dropped from 60.2MB to 59.7MB, won't this make my phone slower? Do I have to reflash now?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by esyahputra
    ive tried swype juz now, but it works normal here mate.
    Same here.
    Thanks, man.

BTW, I just installed the Facebook aplication and the Notifications app, and I've installed them on E: memory card, still, my C memory dropped from 60.2MB to 59.7MB, won't this make my phone slower? Do I have to reflash now?
    Don't worry about that. Personally, I install everything on E (except QT) and, using cleaning system tools, I only have 20mb free on my /c: memory, don't know even how. But my speed is still okay

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Same here.
    Don't worry about that. Personally, I install everything on E (except QT) and, using cleaning system tools, I only have 20mb free on my /c: memory, don't know even how. But my speed is still okay
    Oh ok, last question, where can I find more widgets and cool aplications compatible with the Pixel cfw? Besides the Ovi Store of course.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Oh ok, last question, where can I find more widgets and cool aplications compatible with the Pixel cfw? Besides the Ovi Store of course.
    Here on Dailymobile you can find a LOT of cool apps. Every s60v5 apps works with Pixel*1, don't worry about that.

Just search on the web for the topic that you want. You will find a lot of them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

If you answered "again" you could have told him how to do it, no...?

Nope, mate! There are 6 files in total. 3 from PHNT's c6 ported firmware and 3 from Upakul.

Here: http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...leased-Updated

Download PHNT's firmware from that link. After that, replace 3 of those files with the 3 added by Upakul.

If this was useful to any of you, pl0x +1, hit Thanks!
    1) yep.. answering with "again??" doest really help.. and he spent time already posting "again" anyway...

2) wish the process was made clear on the 1st post coz there are people like me who arent at the forums all the time and cant keep up w/ scatterred info.. hence we need to ask for help.. and it's pointless for me to read EVERY SINGLE POST in all 449 pages of this thread... just to find answers..

@Caciones - you've helped me A LOT w/ just this reply so thanks to you! +1

Page 672 of 854 FirstFirst ... 172572622662670671672673674682722772 ... LastLast