Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 669 of 854 FirstFirst ... 169569619659667668669670671679719769 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

How to remove clock, Profile ang date from homescreen ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by Nokia5800xp
    How to remove clock, Profile ang date from homescreen ?
    u can try Swipe Clean HS mod.
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=28910.0

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mara-
    Which files did you use to flash? You need ONLY those from post 3 in this topic.

Cheers
    Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!!!BUT Xtension c6-01 has only 2 files-1. Xtension.uda.fspx and 2. Xtesion.rofs2.V01
    Am i supposed to use ONLY these TWO files for flashing?? or do i need to add the OFW files
    by the way....i have another question- Does Xtension C6-01 have conversations tab in the messaging application?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by koolboy398x
    Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!!!
    Currently im experiencing some issues with my PC's OS....so ill falsh when i get my PC in good shape....
    by the way....i have another question- Does Xtension C6-01 have conversations tab in the messaging application?
    As far as I know, yes.

But allow me to ask: Why don't you try Pixel, that is C6-02, instead of the Xtension C6-01? Honestly, Pixel is the best CFW I've tried so far.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I have a problem..
    When I watch a video, it always pause then resume every 3min. of watching.
    The video isn't corrupted and I've converted it with the correct settings.
    I also tried to play other videos but the problem is still there.
    I always watch Anime series and movies on my phone and I haven't encountered that problem before.
    I think this happened when I've installed some of Pizero's theme on the phone memory.
    please help me. I can't enjoy watching movies with that problem.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

PLz help..
    I have downloaded opera 10..
    The problem i am facing is, my opera doesnt make any diff even if the mobile mode is on or off.It doesnt open as a web browser.It opens as a mobile view..I want my opeara to open in the web browser mode.
    Hope u understand my problem...
    Can any one resolve my issue..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Caciones
    SD is your Memory Card, mate! Flash your device with your card on, never out. Hope this helped again.

Hit Thanks

Mate, what did you do... All you had to do was go to Settings > Phone > Notifications Light, ands turn off the stand by (breathing) light...
    i always flash with memory card in the cell, bt patches still not working.....neither that application u add in above post.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by still_blank2002
    i always flash with memory card in the cell, bt patches still not working.....neither that application u add in above post.....
    The notifications? You have to add it on your homescreen, it's a widget.

About the RPatcher, have you tried to reflash it? Do it like this:

Save everything that you don't want to lose. Then format your memory card and after that do a hard reset to your device. Reflash with pixel. And "TCHARAAM", you have a clean, fast, and new system, all working marvelous. Nothing better.

Hope this helped!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thnx for the awsome fw. My jormey ends here too, so thx 4 u all!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by koolboy398x
    Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!!!BUT Xtension c6-01 has only 2 files-1. Xtension.uda.fspx and 2. Xtesion.rofs2.V01
    Am i supposed to use ONLY these TWO files for flashing?? or do i need to add the OFW files
    You are missing core file, so in total there are 3 files. Download core file from PNHT forum.

Cheers

Page 669 of 854 FirstFirst ... 169569619659667668669670671679719769 ... LastLast