Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 661 of 854 FirstFirst ... 161561611651659660661662663671711761 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,610 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    download from thios link u will able to access phone managemnet

http://www.multiupload.com/C1ZZQLJU8V

hit thanks if u succeed...
    Is this the same file as Upakul has posted in first post?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by info
    Is this the same file as Upakul has posted in first post?
    i dunno upa has updated link or not .i ve jus corrected phone management bug and uploaded for upa. i din touch any other part

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    i dunno upa has updated link or not .i ve jus corrected phone management bug and uploaded for upa. i din touch any other part
    ok thanx, i'll try yours

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey, I got ROFS file frm nokia pixel.rar and downloading Core+UDA
    Do i just have to flash with just 3 files ? where is other things like signature.bin .vpl ? Are they in Core+UDA ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Sorry to see your work is ending Upakul. I never spoke with you personally but your work is part of my life, and thousands of others, every day. You have truly made a mediocre phone into a great one. You deserve great things in your future!

Best wishes!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Its Bad news....Upkal is leaving this thread......but I have one Problem Mate...wherever i tried to rebuild rofs2 with NFE it shows "Operation Aborted" ....whats wrong with it Plzzzzz help,me!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thnk you Upakul for the great CFW..... I'm just loving it.Its stable,fast and nice looks....
    I just want to know if I can anything more with this firmware I mean any kind of mods or addition I can do with it.I'm feeling like having a new phone now.....I'm addicted to it throughout the day.Though I'm at my office I regularly visit your post now and then. I'm also trying to work for new CFW learning from all of your post.. So please do not leave dailymobile..keep posting............Thousand thanxxx to you..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by silvermatrix
    Its Bad news....Upkal is leaving this thread......but I have one Problem Mate...wherever i tried to rebuild rofs2 with NFE it shows "Operation Aborted" ....whats wrong with it Plzzzzz help,me!!!!!
    plzzzzzzz help me some one!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

what is Nokia Pixel? Please reply

This could be the cfw what i want to use!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by silvermatrix
    plzzzzzzz help me some one!!!!!
    try to reinstall NFE, if problem exist, restart ur PC then open NFE again but only NFE's window open, no other process except NFE.

Page 661 of 854 FirstFirst ... 161561611651659660661662663671711761 ... LastLast