Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 660 of 854 FirstFirst ... 160560610650658659660661662670710760 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

best cfw so far i've changed the grid to 4x4 and used the Perfect Touchscreen and Lights Fix for C6 & N97 CFW by regiesoriano08. perfect!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    sorry bro i tried to help.dunno y it is not working .better add it in rofs2 and reflash.
    Yes I think I will do kow, and also som other mods. This will be my first time that I'm changing a CFW.
    I think I will have some questions about it, but maybe this is not the good topic to put my questions here. Maybe I have to search to another topic.

But I really like from this CFW Pixel, the transparant shortcuts on the homescreen. Can you/somebdy else tell me where I can find/change this in the Rofs2? +1 for the person who can help me!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by info
    Yes I think I will do kow, and also som other mods. This will be my first time that I'm changing a CFW.
    I think I will have some questions about it, but maybe this is not the good topic to put my questions here. Maybe I have to search to another topic.

But I really like from this CFW Pixel, the transparant shortcuts on the homescreen. Can you/somebdy else tell me where I can find/change this in the Rofs2? +1 for the person who can help me!
    i dun get ur qusetion bro

u need NFES to add or remove files from ur rofs2 ...

to get NFES
    http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...2-STD-Released

to get mods
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=28910.495

PM me if u need any help .i ll help u but pls kidly bear me if its late reply.hope it ll help u.
    all d best.welcome to cookers world.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    i dun get ur qusetion bro

u need NFES to add or remove files from ur rofs2 ...

to get NFES
    http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...2-STD-Released

to get mods

PM me if u need any help .i ll help u but pls kidly bear me if its late reply.hope it ll help u.
    all d best.welcome to cookers world.
    Yes thank you, i already have NFE but don't very good know which files to add or remove, but I'll look at your link posted here above.
    I think, personally, this pixel is the most stable and fast CFW I've tried, but I want to have some things changed like in other CFW's.
    Hope you understand me, sorry 'bout my english, have not much time to do thiss all take care of my little children at home. But I like this modding..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Some told here, the phone-management-bug would be solved.
    Does anybody know if the Pixel-cfw is updated by upakul on the first post??
    I want to use the cfw for modding. The first release of Pixel, many people (me too) had this bug.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i dont know whether any of you experienced this. but lately when i restart my phone it load up to the splashscreen and then after awhile it shuts down, fails to start up. any ways i can rectify this problem?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I guess you already know the download link for this mod?
    Use C2Z Patch. You just put the Grid file you've downloaded in the phone memory (C), just as its told in the txt file.
    Then use KillMe, terminate Menu,
    Then start menu.
    You've got 4 x 5 menu.
    I did it 2 times, without flashing and it works.

Note: use rompatcher and select C2Z.rmp on autostart, on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caciones
    Yap, did it this afternoon. I just googled a bit and "tcharamm". Love it. But I wish that I could hide the text under the icons :c

Caan Anyone give me the link for 4 x 5 menu

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Pixel*1 is an awesome CFW but i have got a few bugs -

1. Ringtone selection in profiles doesnt work. (it gets stuck /becomes very very laggy )
    2. Favourite contacts made me lose 4 of my contacts , cant seem to get them back !
    3.Image gallry sometimes shows ' No items ' when i have a few 100 pics .

REQUESTS :

1.New skin for default symbian music player .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shiva_nara
    I guess you already know the download link for this mod?
    Use C2Z Patch. You just put the Grid file you've downloaded in the phone memory (C), just as its told in the txt file.
    Then use KillMe, terminate Menu,
    Then start menu.
    You've got 4 x 5 menu.
    I did it 2 times, without flashing and it works.

Note: use rompatcher and select C2Z.rmp on autostart, on.

Caan Anyone give me the link for 4 x 5 menu
    hi shiv,

u can get 4x5 and all MODS in this page .bookmark this page it will useful for in future too.

all d best

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ad!
    Pixel*1 is an awesome CFW but i have got a few bugs -

1. Ringtone selection in profiles doesnt work. (it gets stuck /becomes very very laggy )
    2. Favourite contacts made me lose 4 of my contacts , cant seem to get them back !
    3.Image gallry sometimes shows ' No items ' when i have a few 100 pics .

REQUESTS :

1.New skin for default symbian music player .
    Favourite contacts problem: we all know about this bug.
    Important: don't backup contacts!! (also don't backup settings)
    Backup the other things
    Next, goto contacts
    Goto settings, copy contacts to 'other memory' (is: E)
    Close contacts
    Restore your phone with your backup
    Goto contacts again
    Goto settings, copy contacts to 'other memory'
    Now you must have back all your contacts and you must have a good shortcut contacts bar with photo's etc.

Hit me if I'v e helped you

Page 660 of 854 FirstFirst ... 160560610650658659660661662670710760 ... LastLast