Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 657 of 854 FirstFirst ... 157557607647655656657658659667707757 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by Caciones

EDIT: Remembered something... With this firmware I used to have the "slide to unlock" and the clock when locked by default. For some reason (maybe ROMPatcher patches? Or maybe any of the apps that I installed) it just disappeared. Even if I restart my smartphone, it's not there anymore when locked... Any suggestion? Really liked it.
    perhaps u terminate it unintentionally using killme app. restart your phone and move 'popupclock' to protected if you are using killme.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

i would also really like to hide clock in blank hs, but i hav 't the patch. I'll search here

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by info
    i would also really like to hide clock in blank hs, but i hav 't the patch. I'll search here

Clean HS mod attached mate...enjoy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

How do I install CFW Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel, I read the first page "Warning: Flash with the above 3 files only. Do not use any rofs3 or any other firmware files (Nokia Pixel * 1: CORE + UDA and ROFS2) ". While I know the firmware file total there are 7 files. Please help, I am still using firmware V 50.0.005

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Diankc182
    How do I install CFW Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel, I read the first page "Warning: Flash with the above 3 files only. Do not use any rofs3 or any other firmware files (Nokia Pixel * 1: CORE + UDA and ROFS2) ". While I know the firmware file total there are 7 files. Please help, I am still using firmware V 50.0.005
    In this CFW you don't need the rofs3, so there's only 6 files. 3 of them are attached on the first page, and they are the Upa's ones. The otehr 3 files you can find them here:

http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...leased-Updated

Just download PHNT's CFW and replace with the 3 files from Pixel*1, and "yupi", you have the 6 files. Enjoy Pixel, it's great.

If this helped, +1plox.

Quote Originally Posted by boombastick
    perhaps u terminate it unintentionally using killme app. restart your phone and move 'popupclock' to protected if you are using killme.
    Nope man... Restarted, kill it and restarted again... Nothing changes, there's no clock for me...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi, is it possible to port the c6 photo app to xtension^10? thx!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi, I'm currently on xtension^10 v51. If I flash to C6 firmware, and i dont like it, can i revert back to v51 later?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Caciones

Nope man... Restarted, kill it and restarted again... Nothing changes, there's no clock for me...
    what i meant was you accidentally killed it. all you have to do is move 'popupclock' to protected so that you wouldn't terminate it accidentally when you use the 'terminate all' process.

restart phone > go to killme > find 'popupclock' > option > move to protected

and you're done

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by keyzjh
    Hi, I'm currently on xtension^10 v51. If I flash to C6 firmware, and i dont like it, can i revert back to v51 later?
    ofcourse you can.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey bros i have flashed pixel on my phone
    bt how do i get notification widget on home-screen
    there isnt any option for that
    pls help

Page 657 of 854 FirstFirst ... 157557607647655656657658659667707757 ... LastLast