Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 656 of 854 FirstFirst ... 156556606646654655656657658666706756 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 8536
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by Caciones
    Using the firmware for a week now and still loving it. Still, I have new questions about it:

- All the mods, can we just apply all of them without flashing, just putting them on private or resources folder on the system? I thinking about the 4x5 menu *.*

-
    I guess you already know the download link for this mod?
    Use C2Z Patch. You just put the Grid file you've downloaded in the phone memory (C), just as its told in the txt file.
    Then use KillMe, terminate Menu,
    Then start menu.
    You've got 4 x 5 menu.
    I did it 2 times, without flashing and it works.

Note: use rompatcher and select C2Z.rmp on autostart, on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by info
    I guess you already know the download link for this mod?
    Use C2Z Patch. You just put the Grid file you've downloaded in the phone memory (C), just as its told in the txt file.
    Then use KillMe, terminate Menu,
    Then start menu.
    You've got 4 x 5 menu.
    I did it 2 times, without flashing and it works.

Note: use rompatcher and select C2Z.rmp on autostart, on.
    Yap, did it this afternoon. I just googled a bit and "tcharamm". Love it. But I wish that I could hide the text under the icons :c

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

just finished flashing my 5800... first CFW tried and i'm loving it by the minute... Thanks a gazillion Upakul!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yap, did it this afternoon. I just googled a bit and "tcharamm". Love it. But I wish that I could hide the text under the icons :c
    I don't know if there's a mod for it, never heard of it...

By the way, there is also a 4x4 mod, i've tried that once in another cfw. Also very nice, little bit bigger icons than 5x4 so shows more realistic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

-How do I enable kinetic scrolling on Conversations?

-How can I enable Portuguese writting language?

-What happened to the videos I had previously recorderd with my camera?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by info
    I don't know if there's a mod for it, never heard of it...

By the way, there is also a 4x4 mod, i've tried that once in another cfw. Also very nice, little bit bigger icons than 5x4 so shows more realistic.
    Yap, I know I will try it too! But too sad that the Swipe HS Clean that I wanted to test don't work with c2z :c Applied it but no difference at all... Well, I can live with that ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Scarfall
    -How do I enable kinetic scrolling on Conversations?

-How can I enable Portuguese writting language?

-What happened to the videos I had previously recorderd with my camera?
    1st - You don't... At least for now, we can't have it.
    2nd - You should have added the portuguese language on your firmware files. Not sure if it can be added with c2zpatch, but I think not... Google it.
    3rd - If you did not backup them on your computer or something... No luck, they are gone. What did you expected, you just flashed your phone, and I suppose that you formatted your SD? I always do it before a flash.

If this was helpful, please +1.

My Question now:

- Is there any app to create shortcuts of applications on menu? For example, have Opera icon on the internet folder and, at the same time, have a shortcut of it on the main menu page (the root folder). Googled it but didn't find nothing... It would be lovely ^^

- Like I said before, I was not able to add the mod Swipe HS Clean with the c2z patch... Is it just impossible or did I do something wrong? I guess that it is impossible.

Thank ya all!

EDIT: Remembered something... With this firmware I used to have the "slide to unlock" and the clock when locked by default. For some reason (maybe ROMPatcher patches? Or maybe any of the apps that I installed) it just disappeared. Even if I restart my smartphone, it's not there anymore when locked... Any suggestion? Really liked it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

3rd - If you did not backup them on your computer or something... No luck, they are gone. What did you expected, you just flashed your phone, and I suppose that you formatted your SD? I always do it before a flash.
    I didn't formatted the SD, hence I have all my musics and photos, but none of the captured videos, which I find odd.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I didn't formatted the SD, hence I have all my musics and photos, but none of the captured videos, which I find odd.
    If you didn't, you should have. Because we use to install applications on our SD, and with a new fw they can start interfering with the system and give problems. And, ofc, there's nothing like a totally freshed system.

About your problem, if they were on your card and you didn't format it, they are just right there. Maybe you had them on your /C memory and not on the sd.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

lol. its there. just access ur memory card and rename the 'videos' folder to 'video' and then u will see your recorded videos.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

fantastic cfw...very fast n good ram..

Page 656 of 854 FirstFirst ... 156556606646654655656657658666706756 ... LastLast