Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 65 of 854 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165565 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Quantum - Now available in all languages and RMs [Rulling the World!!!]

Quote Originally Posted by crabw
    Some questions:

Comparing XTE to Piratedv5 what's the main difference in features - if any - between the two?
    What does this one have that the other hasn't and vice-versa?

Using Universal Patch (rosf3):

a) How do I change the default theme? Can't seem to find the files [editing the rosf3 for personal use only]
    b) How do I enable "keypad lights and lock/unlock vibration" as seen in Variant 2?
    Buddy see my 'all mods' thread, in 'cfw cooking discussion' you will find all these mods there

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Quantum - Now available in all languages and RMs [Rulling the World!!!]

Ok now I got the mod parts

Where's the main/default theme located at? And how to change it? I can't just place a sis there can I?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crabw
    Ok now I got the mod parts

Where's the main/default theme located at? And how to change it? I can't just place a sis there can I?
    The theme files are in
    Rofs3/private/10207114
    And in rofs3/resource/skins

No, dropping a sis file will not help. Extract sis with siscontents and place the files in given location

You need to convert 16digit uid themes so that you can set it as default
    See my all mods thread page 17 or 18. There is the whole process how to convert the uid

Best of luck

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i installed the ROFS3 with keylights on but after flashing they r still off.............they only gets on when i change brightness and after that again gets off ................what do i do??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Don't worry that some applications are on C and not on Z. You will not lose them if you hard reset! They will automatically get pre-installed again if you hard reset! I put them on C as per user requests so that you can uninstall them if you want and also mod them the way you like

Buddy just see for yourself. Flash your phone, you will get all apps installed without any errors. After doing a hard reset just look your application. No autoinstaller, no ramblow nothing, just see for yourself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by srbhvatsa
    i installed the ROFS3 with keylights on but after flashing they r still off.............they only gets on when i change brightness and after that again gets off ................what do i do??
    See my all mods thread... delete that mod from the rofs2 file

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Please read the first page dear.. I mentioned a way about this... Just read the XTE Quantum English 'Information and Usage' section

I think you need a fresh hard reset, thats it... Your problem will solved

Are you using the Quantum Universal patch or the Quantum English only?

Thanks for your beautiful comments
    !
    Yes my hanging problem was temporary. it stables down after a hard reset and 2 or 3 reboots. now its working really great!

about kinetic scrolling... yes, made those changes and got a good KS which can go above the screen also!(like original one)(made some editing work by myself for that)

When i flashed,i think Universal was not available, im using Quantum English Only.

about ur font, i think this Sptember Complete font i have attached is really good(using it with ur cfw!) has support to Hindi also, dont know abt other langs. looks good also.. just 413 KB!

And i think Digital clock should be improved in XTE Quantum theme, it looks not too good as Analogue one!

and facing some problem... every time i startup, securewidgetinstaller starts.. whats dat? how should i stop that

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

To enable kinetic scrolling in short list I have to add "100" to the line below
    in 20021192.txt?
    "0xB int 100 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass"

and then to place the file in c: or do I need something more to do not to face any other problems?

Thank you!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by girishJakapure
    Yes my hanging problem was temporary. it stables down after a hard reset and 2 or 3 reboots. now its working really great!

about kinetic scrolling... yes, made those changes and got a good KS which can go above the screen also!(like original one)(made some editing work by myself for that)

When i flashed,i think Universal was not available, im using Quantum English Only.

about ur font, i think this Sptember Complete font i have attached is really good(using it with ur cfw!) has support to Hindi also, dont know abt other langs. looks good also.. just 413 KB!

And i think Digital clock should be improved in XTE Quantum theme, it looks not too good as Analogue one!

and facing some problem... every time i startup, securewidgetinstaller starts.. whats dat? how should i stop that
    install ovi store.. run autoinstaller... or install from from e:\thinkchange\c\

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by disnomia
    To enable kinetic scrolling in short list I have to add "100" to the line below
    in 20021192.txt?
    "0xB int 100 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwayspass"

and then to place the file in c: or do I need something more to do not to face any other problems?

Thank you!
    yups...it determine the percentage of dragidity in short list
    50 for half 100 for full dragidity...

put in C:/private/10202be9

update: and reboot then

Page 65 of 854 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165565 ... LastLast