Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 649 of 854 FirstFirst ... 149549599639647648649650651659699749 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 8536

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Quote Originally Posted by gautam_5800
    did ya hard reset the phone after flash?
    no i did not. should i have to?
    btw i edited a few things like
    java mod, added a few themes, pnht auto installer7,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Xtension C6-02 / Nokia Pixel has been RELEASED [My journey ends here - Thanks]

Python 1.9.7
    Says component built in.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Johev
    Can I ask what is a ROFS2? Is it a firmware bug, or is it a 3rd party program that you have installed.

Sorry for this but still trying to understand how this OS works.

Regards.
    Rofs2 is one file of the 6 files in C6-firmware for Nokia 5800.
    In the Rofs2 part, modders make their own CWF and in most cases, you need to download this rofs2 if you like a CFW from somebody.
    But to flash, you need, when you use ini method, also 5 other files, Core and Uda, see http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=24990.0
    Just search to find this other files on pnht site. You need also jaf pkey, but see the good tutorial.

You also can make your own firmware, or change downloaded rofs2 by using Nokia Firmware Editor.

Be sure, before you go flashing your phone, that you download Navifirm and download your original 5800 files (this are 7 files for 5800 firmware). Try to flash this first, when it works, you are able to flash. When you brick your phone by custom rom flashing, you can restore is with your original files.
    But read this http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...ic,1792.0.html when your phone goes dead.

I hope I can help you, hit thanx please

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ad!
    Python 1.9.7
    Says component built in.
    Then python must already be in the firmware.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@gautam
    +1 for uda file.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

where is my rompatcher?
    can┤t find it, but can┤t install it... phone says component is already built in..
    but i need it. please help!

btw: thx for the nice cfw!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

as stated by UPAKUL on page 1 we should flash only his core+uda and rofs2.
    he was clear to state "Warning: Flash with the above 3 files only. Do not use any rofs3 or any other firmware files".
    so we shouldn't include the .dcp , .vpl and _signature.bin files from c6pnht anymore?

i'm asking because there's a conflict by posters here on how to flash this new cfw pixel.
    i've even read somewhere a few pages back to check crt instead of ini, when the usual process for flashing using jaf is check ini.

what i'm planning to do is :
    1. follow UPAKUL's instruction of using only core+uda and rofs2
    2. then do the normal process of flashing using jaf. (check ini, not check crt)

so is this right?
    tia.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bluefeather80
    as stated by UPAKUL on page 1 we should flash only his core+uda and rofs2.
    he was clear to state "Warning: Flash with the above 3 files only. Do not use any rofs3 or any other firmware files".
    so we shouldn't include the .dcp , .vpl and _signature.bin files from c6pnht anymore?

i'm asking because there's a conflict by posters here on how to flash this new cfw pixel.
    i've even read somewhere a few pages back to check crt instead of ini, when the usual process for flashing using jaf is check ini.

what i'm planning to do is :
    1. follow UPAKUL's instruction of using only core+uda and rofs2
    2. then do the normal process of flashing using jaf. (check ini, not check crt)

so is this right?
    tia.
    I think that Upakul should write the exact procedure for flashing: What to tick and what to chose, in order that everyone can do the flashing without asking questions. I know that the flashing procedure is written a lot of times in the forum and that anybody can search to find it, but with this only three files there should be a new procedure.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by juxhin
    I think that Upakul should write the exact procedure for flashing: What to tick and what to chose, in order that everyone can do the flashing without asking questions. I know that the flashing procedure is written a lot of times in the forum and that anybody can search to find it, but with this only three files there should be a new procedure.
    if u r goin to flah by use crt method =then upa's 3 files are enuf for u to flash
    if u r goin to flash by use ini method =then u need upa's 3 files +remaining pnht's 3 files =totally 6 files..

i ve already explained this few posts ealier ...hope it helps..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    if u r goin to flah by use crt method =then upa's 3 files are enuf for u to flash
    if u r goin to flash by use ini method =then u need upa's 3 files +remaining pnht's 3 files =totally 6 files..

i ve already explained this few posts ealier ...hope it helps..
    i'm going to use upa's 3 files only.
    so what's the process for jaf now? the same process except for instead of checking use ini, we're going to check crt?

steps 12345 obviously the same.
    6. Select BB5 ==> Manual Flash ==> Dead USB ==> Use INI
    7. Select your phone model
    so from steps 6 and 7 what is the difference now? i think step 7 is out if we check use crt

again tia.

Page 649 of 854 FirstFirst ... 149549599639647648649650651659699749 ... LastLast